Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼

"So you're telling me that you were a Slytherin?" Theo asked for the tenth time. Juliet rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh.

"Yes Theo, I was a Slytherin" Juliet huffed as the three teenagers entered the Slytherin common room.

"And your bestfriend was Evan Rosier? And you were in a friend group with the original death eaters. A-K-A, our grandfather, Draco's grandfather, Anthony Avery and Lucas Lestrange?" Theo's jaw was pretty much touching the ground.

"Yes Theo!" Juliet's voice raised more than she anticipated and the very few students that were in the common room all scowled at her.

"For gods sake, stop asking so many questions" Draco rolled his eyes at Theo.

"Oh yeah, as if you're not curious about the girl you love, shacking up with Tom Riddle" Theo snorted loudly.

"Actually...I'd rather not know" Draco crossed his arms over his chest, jealously clear on his features.

"Oh Draco, Abraxas wanted me to tell you that you're one lucky son of a bitch and Theo, Timothee says that you're a wonderful boy even with that pathetic excuse of a father raising you" Juliet smiled widely. Knowing this information would shut them both up.

The three teenagers climbed the old staircase in silence and Juliet was happy that they'd finally stopped talking. Once they were all stood outside of what was Juliet's dorm, Juliet looked at them with raised eyebrows.

"Whose dorm is this now?"

"Uhhh...Pansy Parkinson's" Theo scratched the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"And you know that how?" Draco spoke with narrowed eyes.

"Well-I-uh..."

"Ew! Stop!" Juliet covered her ears with her hands. "Let's just hope she's not in there...although if she is, I'm sure Theo can preoccupy her" Draco smirked.

"Alohamora" Juliet pointed her wand at the door, smiling when she heard the lock click open.

As Juliet walked into the room, with Theo and Draco close behind her. The last memories she had of it, flooded her mind, freezing her to the spot.

"Remember, do not let go of your journal. I'll bring you back, I promise" Juliet nodded but for some reason she felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"I have faith in you" Tom bowed his head, a sign of respect.

Juliet cleared her throat as she shook the thoughts from her head. She approached what was now Pansy's bed and laid the old parchment sheet out, with Tom's battered journal next to it.

"What now? Do we perform some kind of dance around a fire or something?" Theo chuckled at his own joke but he only earned a glare from both Juliet and Draco.

"I have to say the incantation and take the magic from Tom's journal into myself" Juliet whispered the last part. Watching through her peripheral as Draco's head whipped to the side.

"You have to what?" Draco growled.

"Am I missing something?" Theo looked between the pair, feeling the tension that encased them.