the alternate endings

Alternate ending one .
Prespective one .

The journey of grace and Cameron is connected to the world above us ,another realm which cannot be seen by the naked eyes . Spritual love between souls . Grace before Cameron was trapped into continous karmic cycles and patterns .Cameron was her part of the soul diverged. The masculine of her feminine like the fire and ice .Cameron's aim was to continue triggering grace where she levels up and improves herself. At first they feel intense chemistry and love .the attraction is unmatchable. They release divine love and bliss together but Cameron also lacked healing his soul had stained imprints . The journey started when grace triggered Cameron by pouring the love which he could not receive due to his damage chakaras and then he triggered grace to accept practicicality to learn to break cycles, to embrace herself. She did .they both were connected to a never ending thread .at times they could feel each other but Cameron wasn't able to heal his scars he did realize but his karmic matters were still pending .twin flames  only unite after awakening which may take years, eras and decades .she could never love anyone as she did to Cameron . She met Paul, Paul is actually  her soul mate the one who always revolved around her even before the birth .she felt like home with him . Actually Cameron never bid bye to her in the last episode. Cameron was mere reflection ,her twin bidding bye to her . She decided to choose her soulmate rather than twin .