ep 37 " how dare you ?"

Cameron decided to borrow money from his father and to sell his " stuff " .Cameron wanted to invest maximum amount of money and wanted to aquire more  shares of the company  after his friend .the worst part of his journey was peach. Peach was also an investor in his friend ' s company.  Peach also brought female clients.  Offcourse everyone had hint about how big womanizer peach was and how he could could lay for the money.  As peach was in the same neighborhood  . Cameron saw him sometimes . This time he didn't remember thier childhood friendship but how he bragged about grace ' s love and used her.cameron never wanted that again . Eventually he had to meet peach during tours and meetings.  Cameron controlled himself but peach and Cameron ' s mutual friends  made the things worse after telling peach about Cameron and grace ' s relationship  . Peach was mad but peach knew he was wrong . Peach wanted to talk to Cameron regarding that and wanted to return his money . Cameron didn't wanted any money from peach now .his heart was filled with hatred for peach. Peach knew Cameron,that he won't react.peach walked towards Cameron they both had an normal conversation everything was fine until grace' s topic came up  by peach .he directly asked Cameron " was she fine "?  ," you could never do that ,if you know bro code " .now Cameron Was filled with rage and anger . His eyes became red and he punched his hand onto the table got up from the sofa . Peach was scared he said " what the hell  back off " ,"what are you doing "? ,"we were bros"?. It just took few seconds for the Cameron.  He slapped peach really hard and pushed him  . Peach was thin and short and yet lack of strength was also a minus point. He knew he was going to be crushed. Cameron left after slapping peach angrily.