ep 75" 305 days "

Morning of 26 th may after 305 days I got this overwhelmed response not just those calls after a long long time of hide and seek ,sabotaging ,ghosting but bundles of messages which were deleted .the number was new and when I clicked the display picture, I noticed it was my Cameron standing tall with his broad shoulders folded ,wearing a black and white checked shirt with goggles .his red mark over his eye was covered. He was looking a bit refined .it's been 2 months I stopped checking on him ,his Instagram his phone number. When I opened his chat ,the messages were deleted .now he had to face the storms of my emotions. I really didn't knew if I was happy or sad after these months of crying feeling insecure then realizing my worth .if I reminded all the tapes of my memories I had a lot to move forward but among all those that one missing essence of Cameron could push me further to go back to where I thought I belonged . I asked him what's the matter .he Casually replied " nothing ,i was just missing you " acting like nothing happened between us . Even my heart felt as nothing really happened .this distance was just to make him realize but my morals were stopping me .I was with someone even tho adrian'cage was made of toxic wires and Cameron's uncertainty. I wanted to live in Cameron's cage .but now I couldn't do anything wrong to anybody and I never did .it was my choice to decide but I felt pressurized as if Adrian was pointing pointing a gun at me .Cameron had no idea he believed I was his .I was but I couldn't say anymore .