ep 54" breeze of freshness "

Conjusted lanes with a long que waiting to get tickets then watching all the historic carvings on both the sides of rocks .everyone was walking in a que first jade ,raylyn and Kate then Sam- siara and at the last grace - Troy.  Jokes were made . The one who stumbled was made fun of . Continous giggling and laughter were taking place .annoying all other small children from school and tourists . Sam helped siara climb upto all the photo spots and soon all the carvings ,fishes and waterfalls were explored the most pleasing long swings were left which gave an amazing experience like one of fairy tales where entry of a princess takes place on a wooden swing. Kate jade and rayln all enjoyed the swings .2 people could sit together. The girls gang enjoyed it . Sam was giving siara swings her skin had red blush and eyes were dazzled.  Troy invited grace to swing with him .grace was scared a little bit but then joined him .they both adjusted and were swinging .grace ' s Hairs were waving, her eyes were full of tears of joy and her peach blush was as natural as sunrise .
It was the moment she realized life means much more ,these moments were the one she longed for ,these won't return and couldn't be much explained .those were one of the kind of moments .