ep 1" glance "

Author's pov :

Grace :

She is standing near the window

She is standing near the window .looking at the dark sky suggesting a storm. Reminding her of the starting of July 2022,
July remains the fragrance of wet mud, winds ,rains ,storms,reminds her of a old memory. The rain of Cardiff among all the United Kingdom is something special .

It's beginning of a new loop. She has completed her high school "Cardiff grandeur ".most probably she's hoping she finds love ,comfort for once 2022 -2021 have already been full of buzz, drama, bullying and exhaustion. The session has completed there's nothing left to recollect .

It is just another day of summertime sadness .it's the month of June .she wakes up and Waits for peach ,
The Intoxicated abuser ,who ghosted her
About two months ago .it's been two months and her wounds still feel fresh. The young lady mistakes the play boy as her "prince charming ".the amount she gave is of no concern the scars he gave to her body scares her the most. She decides to call up to unfold something she could have known earlier. She discovers and gets shocked when the druggist is actually where he should be .rehabilitation centre. Her head is getting dizzy .she remembers all the times peach spent with her .she realizes it was only her who loved him all the time .recalling all the meetings ,texts. A familiar name comes into her mind .she being a clear case of psycho sad girl, decided to enquire more about the matter.