Chapter 15 (Day 16-29)

Yumi's POV

"Hey there princess."

I slowly look at Bryle that's smiling at me.

"Yes Bryle?" I asked weakly.

My body turned really weak and frail so I'm using a wheelchair. I can't speak too long 'cause its making me hard to breathe.

"We're going somewhere." He said excitedly.

I look at the clock that's hanging on the wall and it's already 9:30 pm.

'Where are we going this late?'

I nodded and he went behind me and pushed my wheelchair.

I noticed that the path that we're taking have red lights and lanterns on it making our path bright. I soon realized that were heading to the garden.

Much to my shock when we reached it, i saw the faces of familiar people. Lux, Niki, Lira, Tyson, and even doc Ria. They are smiling widely at me.

"What's going on?" I asked weakly at them.

"We want this night to be memorable." Lux said while smiling.

"We have something for you princess." Bryle whispered to my ear before going to Lux and Niki.

They are all holding a mic while staring at me. This view... Melts my heart... They started playing my favorite song.

(Playing>> Car's outside by James Arthur)

Tears are forming in the corner of my eyes while staring at them. Their eyes says it all, it's full of pain and sadness.

'I don't want to leave them yet... But i can't do anything about it...'

Niki is walking towards me and wipe the tears on my cheeks.

"You're still a crybaby." He joke and chuckles.

I laugh and stared at his face, his eyes are watering while singing and staring at me.

'Look who's talking *chuckles* '

Then they all started singing the chorus part, and i failed to control myself and let my tears flows.

"1...2...3..." They counted and i just looked at them in confusion.

I startled when a firework suddenly boom in the sky. I look up and i teared up more when i read it.

"We love you Yumi!!"

I looked at them while crying and they are also crying while staring at me. Doc Ria starts walking towards me with red rose on his hand.

"You are very dear to me Yumi, you are the most strongest person I've ever know."

She handed me the flower and carress my hair gently, I smiled and thank her and she went aside.

Lira, together with Tyson that's guiding her are walking towards me with a single rose on their hand.

"I see you--even if i can't see, as my real sister Yumi. I'm very glad I've met you."

I laugh a little on Lira before she handed me her flower.

"Take care of my Bryle Lira." I said weakly.

She smiled and nod.

"Too bad i can't see you by the time of my surgery. We found an angel that will donate his/her eyes to me." She said happily.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you for giving me your wisdom of words."

My gaze turned at Tyson. He laugh a little and handed me his rose.

"And sorry for everything. You are indeed an angel Yumi." He said with a warm smile that i return back.

"I'm glad you and Lira are okay now." I weakly said with a smile.

They step aside and that's when i saw Bryle walking towards me.

"P-princess..."

I chuckle when his voice cracked.

"Don't cry Bryle haha."

His eyes are in red, i know that he's just holding back himself to cry, this guy.

"I'm so sorry for being a jerk in the past, i really regret it *sigh*. I'm so happy that you became my sister, always remember that i love you dearly. Please be happy."

I caress his back when he tightly hugged me. I can hear his sobs and can feel my back getting wet.

"S-sorry hehe."

I laugh weakly, he kiss my cheeks before stepping aside. Lux is walking while directly looking at my eyes.

"Hi..." He said after a long pause.

'Hi? Pfft'

I laugh and shook my head.

"Yumi..."

I turn to look at his serious face.

"Before it's too late... I want to confess my feelings."

I stiff and looked at him in disbelief.

"I love you more than just a sister... I love you as a woman. I'm so grateful that you came to our lives, to my life. No matter what will happen, you will always be our princess."

I smiled at him and took the rose on his hand.

"You will soon find the right woman for you."

He smiled and nodded, he kiss my cheeks before stepping aside.

There... The last person that's walking towards me holding a single red rose. None other than Niki, the only guy that i love.

"I'll soon be with you."

I almost laugh on what the first thing that he said.

"I hope that won't be too soon."

He laugh softly and stared at me with a sad smile.

"It's so unfair, but i guess you really need to take a rest... I also have feelings for you. I love you Yumi. I don't regret kissing you that night."

My face flustered in red when i remembered the night that he took my first kiss.

"I also love you Niki."

His face was on shocked before it changed into a warm smile. He kissed my forehead for a long time before handing me his flower.

I look at all of them and smiled widely.

"I'm so happy that you all came to our lives, i love you all."

Doc Ria was the first one who broke down before we all broke into tears. Tyson and i became close after that day and often visit me home.

I look up and was greeted by the shining stars and glowing moon.

'I'm ready to leave mom and dad...'

Leave a vote😘