Chapter 11 (Day 12)

Yumi's POV

I'm watching TV when my phone suddenly rang. I pick it up without looking the caller.

"Yumi speaking."

"(YUMI!!!)"

I immediately put away my phone far from my ear when Bryle suddenly yelled.

"Don't shout!" I yelled back.

I heard him laugh on the other hand that made me smile. After we had a heart to heart conversation yesterday we suddenly became really close like before.

"(Sorry hehe, Lira is awake! And i want to introduce you to her!)"

My eyes widen from what he said.

"Really?! That's great news! Wait I'll be there in a flash."

I cut the call and stood up when i suddenly felt dizzy. I immediately sat on my bed and shut my eyes tightly. I can feel my heart thumping hard and my chest is tightening.

After some minutes my heart beat was stable again and i don't feel dizzy anymore so i immediately change my clothes.

*At the hospital*

"Finally you're here! What took you so long?"

Bryle suddenly pulled and dragged me when he saw me on the entrance of the door.

"Love this is my sister that i kept on telling you." Bryle joyfully said.

"Hi! I'm Yumi!"

I stated happily and let out my hand to have a handshake. But much to my surprise she just stared not on me nor Bryle, but besides me.

'Is she..?'

"The doctor said that she lost her vision..." Bryle whispered to my ear.

I looked at her sadly and put my hand down.

"I'm very happy to meet you Yumi, too bad i can't see you."

She's smiling sweetly but i can still see pain behind her beautiful brown eyes.

We talked for hours and that's when i knew how goofy she is.

"I can still remember Bryle's face when he saw the cockroach! It was epic hahahaha."

I laugh on what she said and it went louder when i saw how red Bryle's face.

"No need to tell that love!" He hissed with reddened face.

"Too bad i can't see that kind of face again."

We went silent upon what she suddenly said. Her lips curved into smile, i heard Bryle's sigh.

"We won't give up Lira, i won't stop finding a donation for you." Bryle firmly said.

"I think i should leave now, you both need to talk alone."

I bid my goodbye before walking out.

'I wonder where's Lux and Niki is'

Niki's POV

"So you're telling me... That you kissed Yumi?!"

I glared at Blake when he yelled at my face.

"Want me to cut off your tongue Blake?" I threaten and he put his hands up like he's surrendering.

"Chill bro hahaha."

"Tsk."

"But why bro? Don't tell me you have feelings for your sister? Pfft." He teased.

I didn't answer and throw the dart and it hit the bullseye.

" *Sigh* "

"Oh no... You do have feelings for her!"

I didn't answer and let out a heavy sigh for the ninth times.

"O-of course not Blake! Are you stupid? Tsk."

"I don't know Niki. Your eyes are telling the opposite." He stated nonchalantly.

I suddenly remembered the night that i kissed her. I touch my lips with my thumb and rub it slowly. But then i realize what I'm doing and quickly put it down.

'Damn what the hell is happening to me?!'

Leave a vote😘