Chapter 7 (Day 8)

Yumi's POV

I still can't believe that Niki came and saved me yesterday. We're in the hospital right now and I'm currently feeding a stubborn patient.

"I don't want to eat apple! I wanna eat orange!"

I sigh on Niki's stubbornness and feed him an orange. I feel awkward from the revelation yesterday but i chose not to open up about it yet and Niki didn't bring it up. And... About that kiss.

"When will Bryle and Lux come to get me out of here? I don't like hospital!" He grunted.

"Lux texted me that he's on his way. About Bryle... I don't know where he is..."

He went silent before sighing.

"About yesterday--"

"I'm here"

Niki's words was cut off when someone suddenly came in. Lux came with basket on his hands that's full of fruits.

"How are you feeling?" Lux asked seriously while putting the basket on a table.

"I'm not dying obviously." Niki replied sarcastically and Lux just glared at him.

"The doctor said that he's fine, he just got a bruise on his forehead." I exclaimed and Lux turn to look at me then smiled.

"What about you, are you okay?" He asked worriedly with a gentle looked on his eyes.

"Yes I'm fine don't worry about me." I replied and smiled.

"You need to get some rest. You've been staying here and watched over at Niki since last night. Go home."

'I do feel really tired'

I nodded and turn to look at Niki. He suddenly look away when i turned to him.

"I'll be back later, take care."

He nodded without looking at me. I bid my goodbye on Lux before walking out.

'Good thing the hospital is near to our house so I'll just walk home.'

While walking, a white van suddenly stop in front of me and three masculine mask men went out of the van and are walking towards me.

"W-who are you?" I asked nervously while stepping back.

"It's payback time."

I heard one of them said. I look around and found no one. I turn and was about to run when someone suddenly grab my wrist tightly.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"Don't touch me! Help! Somebody he--hmmpp!!"

They covered my nose and mouth with a piece of clothe and i feel like getting dizzy.

'Brothers... Help...'

Before my eyes finally shut down i heard their menacing laughters while carrying me inside the van.

Someone's POV

Bryle is playing billiard when his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and his forehead creases when its an unknown number. He declined it and continued on playing.

On the other hand, a guy wouldn't stop cursing when Bryle hung up his call.

"That piece of cum!" He angrily said and dialed his number again.

Bryle's forehead creases when an unknown number is calling him again. He declined it and after some minutes... He received a text message and his eyes widened after reading the text.

"(I have your sister with me. Come at the abandoned building at *** if you want to save your precious sister. Hurry up, seems like my men wants to taste her, can't help it hahaha.)"

Bryle grip his phone tightly when that unknown number sent a picture of Yumi that's tied up on a chair.

'Why would i care?'

His cold eyes are just staring at his phone before putting it back inside his pocket and continued on playing.

"Let's see what you'll do Bryle." The mysterious guy said while grinning darkly.

Yumi doesn't know what's going on and just keeps on praying while shivering in horror.

'You are all will be disappointed because I'm sure that Bryle won't come just to save me'

A stinging pain ached her heart from her thought.

'But that's good because i don't want him to come and get in danger 'cause of me'

Leave a vote😘