I love you guys- everyone

pre authors note:?

hi 😄 I forgot that so far in this fanfic it's only been 3 whole days. Anyways, have 2 things t say first I really appreciate all of your kindness and everything you guys are really nice! Second I'm adding fluff for all the ships in here (at least a paragraph) so that is fun love you guys!

Also I'm sick so please send help bc I can't miss school right n cause of state test pls help me 😢

I also don't know how to start this
—————————————————————————

They left Karnaks room, all smiling. "Do you guys want to split up for a while? It's only 12:00, we've got plenty of time." Ocean asked. Her real reason was she wanted to be with Constance. She felt like she never got much time alone with her. She was super big on not showing her affection around other people, unlike everyone else. It was just the way she had grew up. "Yeah, I'm gonna go with you." Constance said, making Ocean smile. They went over to the room where they ate dinner. "I'm gonna guess that you'll want to go with Noel?" Ricky asked Mischa. Mischa nodded and him and Noel went to the normal bedroom, laughing. Mischa had his arm around Noel's shoulder. "I love you." Noel told him, kissing him. It was just tJane and Ricky now. "Come on,doll." Ricky grabbed Jane's hand. They went to the storage room that Jane had went in with Noel the day before.

Constance and Ocean walked into the kitchen quietly, laughing. Ocean started laughing loudly, and Constance shushed her, laughing. They went to eat their cupcakes. Ocean shoved the whole thing into her mouth, slightly choking. Constance  started laughing so hard, doing the same thing. When the finished the cupcake, they went to lay  down on the couch. "You have to be the love of my life" Ocean said, laughing. Constance started blushing. "If I'm gonna be honest, I had such a crush on you in middle school but never said anything." Constance said, laughing. Oceans eyes widened. "There's no way- I was like, in love with you in high school, it was like my gay awakening  if that makes sense." Ocean said, smiling. "Oh my gosh, we were crazy in high school. I don't understand." Constance told her. "How did we not know..." ocean said, laughing. "I have no idea." Constance told her. "It's just weird because like- I kissed you multiple times and overall there were just so many signs. I just used to try so hard to be the best I guess." Ocean said, laughing. She hugged Constance. "Honestly, I forgot about that. And it doesn't even matter anymore, you're a great person no matter what." She said, kissing her. "I love you so much. Constance said, hugging her and then kissing her cheek. Ocean giggled a bit. "I would get married to you if we weren't like.. dead." Ocean told her. "Oh my God, imagine we actually had graduated. You would've went to America. I would've never talked to you again. I'm kind of happy it never happened." Constance told her. Oceans eyes widened. "Me too. I can't believe what could've happened. I'm happy I let go of trying to be perfect now, I would've gotten so tired." Ocean told her. Constance kissed her, telling her she'd support her no matter what would have happened. "I love you so much." She paused. "I'd support you no matter what would have happened." Constance told her.

Noel and Mischa were laying down on Mischa's bed. "This one isn't comfortable." Mischa said. Noel smiled at him. "Let's see who has the most comfortable bed." Mischa said. They went on Constance's and Ricky's bed, and then the empty one. "Oh, it has to be Constance." Noel said. The material on that bed was different, making it better. They went into the empty bed. Mischa was letting Noel lay on his chest. He never talked about it, but he secretly LOVED it. Noel kissed him, his arms around his neck. "I love you so much, Noel." Mischa said, kissing his neck. Noel blushed, kissing Mischa's cheek. When Mischa looked at him, he said, "Mischa, what did you think of me before we died?" Noel asked him. He always got mixed emotions from Mischa. Mischa was his best friend during choir, but then he'd ignore him during school. Mischa was uncomfortable. "During life, I didn't really feel like I could like a man. But I've realized you're actually  the best person I've ever met." Mischa said, kissing Noel. "This is why I love you." Noel said, throwing his arms around Mischa's neck.

Ricky and Jane were lying on the floor of the  storage room. It was silent at first. "I really want to make things better with you." Ricky told her. Jane looked at him, staring. "Me too. I just can't help but feel uncomfortable around you right now. I don't know why." Jane told him, turning over to him. She held his hand. "I still love you more than everything else in the world." Jane said. Ricky kissed her. "No matter what, I love you so much." He told her. He paused and then said, "we will talk everything through soon." "Okay." Jane smiled. She layed down on his chest, almost falling asleep while he played with her hair. "I love you." He whispered, "I love you too. So much" Jane said. They lied in silence, holding hands. They felt so much love, but so much uneasiness. "We will fix this. I promise." Ricky said, kissing her. They stared at the ceiling again.
—————————————————————————

Authors note:
I read all my old chapters and realized how much shorter they used to be. Mine are like a minimum of 800/900 words now but they used to be like 300.

I love you all! So so much ❤️

Words coount : 990