Goodmorning ☺️- Full choir

Pre-authors note
Scott Redmond should be my boyfriend. That's it idk why I wanted to say that ‼️
—————————————————————————

The choir HATED waking up early. They only woke up early if they absolutely had to or if someone woke them up. The entire choir was about to be hungover, and they didn't wake up until around 9:30. They had no idea why, but everyone usually woke up around the exact same time. The first people to wake up were Ocean and Constance. Constance stood up and almost immediately sat back down. She found the strength to climb up to Oceans bed. Ocean layed down on her bed, covering her forehead with her hand. "Do you have a headache too?" She whispered. Ocean gave her a thumbs up, upset, and Constance went to lay next to her. "This is the worstttt. I should've stuck to not drinking again." Ocean told her. Constance laughed faintly. "Next time, we seriously won't drink." She told her. Ocean smiled, curling up to Constance, almost falling back asleep.

Noel and Mischa woke up. Noel clung onto Mischa immediately. He just fell asleep around 3 hours ago, so he had dark circles under his eyes. Mischa never ever got hungover, so he was fine. But that was not the case for Noel. He could get hungover from taking like 2 shots. He immediately had an awful headache. He slammed his forehead down onto Mischa's chest, making him jump. He calmed down as Noel apologized. He told him he felt really bad. "You can go back to sleep!" Mischa told him, checking the time. It was 9:40, but he wasn't going to tell Noel in case he wanted to sleep. Noel also looked at the clock. "No, it's too late for that." Constance leaned over the railing of oceans bed. "We all need to rest for a few hours." Constance told him. Noel nodded and put his head in Mischa's neck. Mischa had became more comfortable with Noel.

Jane woke up shaking. Noel rolled his eyes. "Oh no, what is it this time." Ocean laughed. Jane rolled over, now facing Ricky, who was asleep. "I had a bad dream." She said, making everyone try not to laugh. "What happened?" Noel said, half asleep. "I had a dream that someone came in our room and tried to take me away." Jane said, scared. Noel had already fallen asleep, so no one responded. Jane shuddered and tried to fall back asleep in Ricky's arms.

Everyone woke up ( for real this time ) at 10:30. Noel was drinking as much cold water as he could. Ocean was rubbing her forehead, trying to make her headache going away, and Constance was groaning about how awful she felt. Jane was talking to Ricky about her dream as Ricky tried to keep his eyes open. No one was ready to wake up, but no one could go back to sleep. "What do you guys want to do today?" Noel asked. "Something low-key." Ocean said. "Can someone think of something for us to do? Specifically Mischa because he has no headache?" Ricky asked. "I can think too!" Jane smiled. "You know.. cause I can't have a headache." Nobody knew if they should laugh or not. "It's fine you can laugh." Jane said. Ocean and Constance broke out laughing. Mischa said, "we should just stay in here until later today. Who wants cold water?" He asked. Everyone yelled, "me!" Noel turned his head to Jane. "Why do you need that if you don't have a headache?" He asked her. "I still feel sick so I'd like some water." She smiled. Mischa nodded and went to grab them all water. He came back holding 5 glasses of water, passing them around to everyone. "Let's all just have a few minutes to calm down before we all talk to each other." Constance said. Ocean kissed her. She could smell the alcohol on her breath. Mischa rubbed Noel's back while Noel smiled. "Do you remember me calling you the love of my life?" Mischa asked Noel. "Not really but it means a lot!" Noel told him, smiling. Mischa scratched his back. Ricky's head was in Jane's hair, his hands around her waist. Jane was warm under the cold blanket. She felt cold and hot at the same time.

Everyone waited 10 minutes before they started talking. When they all collectively agreed to sort of start their day, Noel was the first to talk. "How was everyone's night? Anyone remember anything?" Constance was the first one to talk. "I honestly have no idea." She said. She didn't have the best memory. "Oh, I do." Ricky paused. "Jane drank 5 shots and threw up 3 times and then had me sing to her." Jane looked back, shocked. She shook her head, embarrassed. Noel laughed. Mischa said, "Me and Noel went over to wear we are dinner and talked. That was really fun." He said. Everyone looked at eachother. "When will we get up?" Jane asked. "Probably later today." Noel told her. Ocean sat up and asked, "Jane, how did you drink FIVE shots? " Jane shrugged, laughing. Everyone was having a good day so far, better than the end of yesterday.

—————————————————————————
Authors note:
I'll write a new chapter soon tonight 😎
I love all of you seriously ❤️
I have a lot of fun writing this!
I'm gonna start posting weekly updates so then I can say how many chapters I'll be doing that week (sun-sat) I'm gonna try to do somewhere around 10 this week. So far I have 8/10!
I love you all sm ❤️ I won't be writing tomorrow, bht I'll be writing a lot on thurs!
-MARIYA ❤️
Word count: 940