Starlight-Nischa

Part 2/3 of the three chapters release tn 🙂
—————————————————————————
Pre-authors note
Today I'm going to be starting with Noel and Mischa bc Nischa is my favorite ship
🙂🙂
—————————————————————————

By 10pm, everyone had taken more than 1 shot. Ocean took 1 and a half (she spit the other half out,) Constance had 3, Noel had 2, Ricky had 4 (he normally had something around four,) Jane had 5 (it was a hard day for her man,) and Mischa had 6. Mischa didn't get hangovers somehow, so he was free to drink as much as he wanted to. Ocean started playing music for everyone while their drinks started to kick in 45 minutes later.  They all started dancing. Noel and Mischa danced together. Mischa would spin Noel around and then catch him, making Noel smile. He loved to dance with Mischa, because it felt super girly to dance with his boy friend, and sometimes he liked to feel girly. Noel discovered his  new favorite thing to do was to dance. He also learned that his shoes made a bit of a tapping sound, so he tapped his feet while he danced with Mischa. Mischa gave Noel another hickey, making him feel really vulnerable in a room full of his friends. He was happy when no one noticed. Noel's head started to spin, so they sat down at the same table they  had ate dinner at. Noel was already acting weird and slurring his words. "When we get married do you think we can get a dog? But not a fish cause they eat too much." He asked Mischa. Mischa raised his eyebrows. "You've obviously had way too much to drink." He said, laughing. Noel smiled and kissed him.

They walked back out to the area where everyone else was dancing. There was a slower song playing. Noel and Mischa slow danced to it. It wasn't Mischa's style, but he loved how happy it made Noel. Noel looked up at him, smiling. "I love you so much. You are like, everything in my life I've ever wanted to live." Mischa said,
Clearly very drunk. "I love you too." Noel said. He wasn't as drunk and Mischa was, but he was clearly very drunk as well. Noel made out with him for 2 straight minutes. He had absolutely no idea how he could still breathe. Mischa almost fell over, and Noel was about to pass out. They looked around at everyone else.

"I'm so happy I chose you." Mischa said, hugging Noel.
—————————————————————————-
Authors note;
One more! This is fun 🙂
Love, Mariya
Word count: 430