The darkest parts of her

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh Jules! I've missed you so much!" Eleanor hugged Juliet tightly but when Juliet's arms remained pinned at her sides, Eleanor pulled away. "What's wrong?".

"You" Juliet sneered "always around, being a burden to me. Did you ever think for one second that maybe...I had more going on and that I didn't need to listen to you talk about yourself for hours" Juliet took a step forward, a grimace on her face as she eyed Eleanor up and down.

"Jules I-.."

"Jules...I hate the stupid nickname that you devised for me. It's almost as worthless to me as you are"

Eleanor's bottom lip quivered, she'd never witnessed Juliet be so cold. Her heart felt like it was breaking as she looked into her friend's brown eyes but as Juliet intently stared at her, something seemed to change.

Juliet felt her own thoughts flood back into her mind and as her eyes darted around and landed on Eleanor, her mouth fell open.

"No, el I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...what is happening to me" Juliet put her hands on her head.

"This isn't me" Juliet whispered over and over again and Eleanor just watched with a crease between her eyebrows.

"I have to go" Juliet gulped harshly before turning around and running from her dorm. She couldn't stay there, she couldn't risk hurting Eleanor. So, she let her feet carry her through the castle, to the only place she would be alone. The astronomy tower.

As soon as the cold air wrapped around her like a scarf, Juliet let her body relax, taking a place at the railing. She leant on her elbows, whilst her hands combed back her brunette locks. Whatever was happening to her, wasn't good and it would surely only get worse, she feared that one day she wouldn't come back from the darkness. She would be stuck in it, doomed to live a life of hell and she made a promise to herself, there, that night on the astronomy tower that she wouldn't let it take her.

The creak of a floorboard made Juliet whip her head around and there stood the boy with the platinum hair. His hands were dug deeply into his pockets and a tight lipped smile rested on his face.

"Hi" Juliet mumbled quietly as she turned to look back out over the distance.

"Eleanor told me what happened" Draco gulped as he walked forwards, taking a place next to Juliet.

"I didn't know you two were friends" Juliet snorted slightly.

"Well when you were gone, she was the closest thing to you. She missed you and so did I, I guess we both needed eachother...plus, she's not as annoying as I thought" Draco chuckled but it died out quickly, being replaced by a look of concern. "Juliet-.."

"If it gets too bad...if I can't come back from it...then I need you to kill me Draco, I won't become a monster. I don't want it to take me" Juliet's voice cracked as she swallowed back the lump in her throat.

"I could never...I could never kill you Juliet, I love you too much" Draco shook his head. The thought of it alone, made him feel sick.

"Look at me" Juliet turned to the side, using her small hand to turn Draco's jaw. "If it takes over, I won't be me anymore. I won't be the girl you love" Juliet shook her head.

"But you'll look like her...and that's enough to stop me" Draco could feel tears pooling beneath his eyes and Juliet saw them too. Instead of talking anymore, Juliet opted for something else. She rose on to her tiptoes, pressing her lips against Draco's, she pulled him closer by his tie and as his hands found her waist, they melted together.

What started out as a gentle means of affection got increasingly more heated as Draco slid his hands down to Juliet's ass, squeezing slightly as her hands tangled into the roots of his hair. A small tug from her, earned a low groan from Draco.

Juliet slid her hands back onto his shoulders and down his chest, then his stomach, until she reached the belt that rested around his waist. Her small fingers danced along the metal buckle but a sheer amount of nerves stopped her from fully unbuckling it. Draco pulled away, completely breathless and as he rested his forehead against hers, his eyes trailed down to where her small fingers rested.

"Draco I-..."

"We don't have to-.."

"I want to" Juliet hummed, a small smile on her face. She was ready, after all this time, she wanted nothing more than him.

"Are you sure?" Draco pulled back to look into her eyes.

"I'm sure...I want you, all of you, always" her words made Draco slam his lips against hers. Both of them falling into a world of bliss. Unshared words and feelings circled them but in the end, all they'd need was eachother.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼