Two Nott's, a Malfoy and a Riddle

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Your sister wants to take the dark magic that was shoved into that book and stuff it into herself so that part of his soul, lives here!" Draco's chest heaved as he informed Theo of what was about to happen and Juliet watched as Theo's expression of confusion turned into one of anger.

"Yeah, not happening" Theo took a step forward, his hand clasped around his wand in his pocket but Juliet was quicker, she saw it coming. Her wand was pointed at him within a second.

"Petrificus totalus" Juliet watched as her brother's figure froze in the middle of the room.

Draco watched with wide eyes, he wasn't sure what had happened to Juliet, because this wasn't the girl he knew.

"Jules..."

"Don't." Juliet whipped her head around, staring into Draco's glassy eyes.

"I can't let you do this" Draco slipped his wand into his hand behind his back but as he pulled it out, Juliet was once again, quicker.

"Petrificus totalus" Juliet looked between Theo and Draco's frozen bodies. Not an ounce of emotion on her face as she spun back around, taking in a breath as she read over the incantation.

"Sorbeo"

A large black smoke filled sphere, grew from Juliet's wand, trapping her in its clutches with Tom's journal. She looked around her with wide eyes, it was quite extraordinary.

With a look of anticipation on her face, she stared at the journal, watching as its magic was sucked out of it. Rendering it completely useless.

Juliet glanced back to the old parchment, engraining the next step in her brain.

"Absorbo"

Juliet clamped her eyes shut as the streams of dark magic that were trapped with her, seeped into her body. Infiltrating her mind and her soul, tainting it, forever more. She expected to feel different but as she peeled open her eyes, she felt...nothing.

With a wave of her wand, the magic absorbing sphere, disappeared. Allowing her to see the light that was seeping into the room through the open drapes.

Draco and Theo were still frozen to their places and Juliet was thankful that she'd often practiced the freezing spell.

The last step that was scrawled onto the parchment, was to summon Tom, with a part of his soul in Juliet, he had a physical foot hold in nineteen ninety six.

Juliet closed her eyes, picturing Tom in her mind. His face, his hair, the way his plump lips turned up into a slight smile and with a deep breath, she waved her wand.

"Accio Tom Riddle"

Juliet sprung her eyes open, her chest heaving up and down, praying to Merlin that this worked but when she saw nothing in front of her, she let out a loud groan. Throwing her hand into the black vase that rested on Pansy's bedside. As the glass shattered on the floor, Juliet felt her own crimson blood trickle down to the ends of her fingers. Her body crumpled beneath her, lowering her down to the ground, where she pulled her knees to her chest. Her blood was surely now trickling over her bare knees and down her legs but she didn't care. Hot tears fell from her eyes. She was not worthy of a prophecy, she was not worthy of the power she held. She couldn't even complete three simple steps.

As Juliet listened to her own uneven breaths, the touch of another graced her shoulder. Juliet shrugged it away, thinking it to be Theo or Draco. She wouldn't be surprised if her spell had worn off by now, but when she heard that voice...her eyes widened and her head raised up, so quickly that she felt dizzy.

"Juliet.."

There he was, Brown hair and Brown eyes, plump lips and perfect skin. Juliet's hand shakily raised to his face, needing confirmation that he was real and when she felt the warmth of his skin, she let out a shakey breath.

"T-Tom" his hands immediately went to her forearms, pulling her to her feet.

"You did it" Tom smiled, a real true smile. Probably the widest one that would ever grace his face.

"I-I.." Juliet stumbled over her words.

"What happened?" Tom's eyebrows furrowed as he lifted her hand, that Juliet now noticed was covered in blood.

"Uh-..it's okay, it doesn't matter" Juliet shook her head.

"You're covered in blood, I'd say it matters" Tom spoke with such authority.

"I...hit that vase" Juliet scratched her head with her good hand.

"Hmm I see" Tom pulled out his wand, pointing it to Juliet hand.

"Episkey" Tom inspected Juliet's freshly healed hand, seemingly satisfied with his work.

"Thank you" Juliet smiled softly.

"Do you want to tell me why they are frozen?" Tom tilted his head backwards, motioning to Theo and Draco.

"They tried to stop me" Juliet looked to her feet, she actually felt guilty about it now.

"And why would they do that Juliet?" Tom was smart. He knew that they wouldn't do it without reason, he also knew how Juliet was, putting herself in danger seemed like a normal occurrence.

"Because...to bring you here, I had to absorb the magic that was in your journal...the dark magic and the part of your soul" Juliet's voice was quiet but Tom heard her, loud and clear.

"You did what." Tom's eyes narrowed as he inspected Juliet from head to toe.

"I-it doesn't matter, I don't feel any different" Juliet scoffed with a laugh.

"Do you know what you've done...dark magic lives within you...in your very soul. Not only are you now a horcrux Juliet but you're a horcrux that will be troubled by evil"

"Troubled by evil?" Juliet furrowed her eyebrows.

"You will have to fight away a part of you...a part of you that will encourage you to do bad things Juliet" Tom ran his hands through his hair.

"Well....i'll deal with it" Juliet nodded, reassuring herself more than Tom. "Now, we need to unfreeze these two and get out, before pansy comes back"

"Pansy?"

"Uh-just some Slytherin bitch" Juliet shrugged before pointing her wand at Theo and Draco.

"Finite incantatem"

Theo and Draco's bodies both stumbled forwards and their eyes were narrowed in on Juliet.

"Hi" Juliet gave them a tight lipped smile.

"Jules" Theo growled.

"Juliet you-.." Draco's words cut off as his eyes found Tom's.

"Tom Riddle...nice to make your acquaintance" Tom stared at both boys but their mouths feel open, both of their eyes falling on Juliet again.

"Yeah...we've got a small teeny problem" Juliet chuckled nervously.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼