Humanity and Monsters IV

The battles around Rimuru and Hinata were resolved in a timely manner, showing just how strong the Tempest Federation indeed was. None of the Church's people stood a chance in their respective fight. Benimaru overpowered his opponent simply because he judged him wrongly. 

Souei escaped Litus's magic with his [Shadow Movement] and immediately rendered her useless as he pinned her down at a tree with his threads. Unable to move, the mage gave up. 

The two guests from the Animal Kingdom were stronger than their dueling partner, too. The Army of Holy Knights that arrived earlier couldn't compete with Shion's immortality corp, also called Yomigaeri. 

And Shion's fight stopped as she slashed the Barrier [Holy Purification Field] they had erected to weaken her. Unsure of what had happened, Leonard stopped in his tracks to mindlessly attack her. 

But Rimuru was too occupied to notice any of this. Again and again, their blades clashed. Hinata was focused but as soon as they'd created some space between them, she breathed out heavily, "Fuuu-" 

Hinata's eyes narrowed on Rimuru. 'This kind of growth in that short time is absurd. You were deemed a not applicable target for [Ursuper] the last time.' 

Hinata's Skill [Ursuper] allows her to analyze a stronger opponent's overall capabilities and steal or copy their skills. Depending on her enemy's strength, she would either see failure or success, or it would not be applicable—the latter—for opponents who are weaker than her. 

While doing Rimuru's Sword, which came after her relentlessly, she slowly gained a grin on her face as she became more and more aware of it. 'But now that you have become Demon Lord, you're strong beyond belief, a real absurdity.' 

The normally calm and collected Hinata had problems concentrating on the fight. This was the second time in her life that she had seen Evaluation: Blocked as a result of [Ursuper]. After fighting Luminous back in time, she was sure never to see this again. 

(I have no rights at all for this picture

(I have no rights at all for this picture.)

It was clearly ignorant of her to think so, but that's who Hinata was. She had the utmost confidence in the training and effort she put into her everyday life in this world. But she wasn't ignorant of her enemy's strength, and so she activated what the Seven Luminaries gave her. 

With a tornado of Holy Energy around her, something manifested around Hinata's body. Rimuru, seeing this, was baffled. For short, he looked surprised as he asked, "What is that?" to himself, standing there watching the ongoing transformation. 

<<Answer: Embodiment of Holy Spirit Power Confirmed. It is surmised to be a Holy Attribute Armor Specialized against monsters>> Raphael answered immediately. 

'This is my chance for Victory,' Hinata thought, yet she had no killing intent at all. I must win in order to wash away my mistake. I won't be able to give an Explanation in any other way. How funny—it's the exact opposite from our first fight.' She felt as if fate was toying with her.