Demon in the Shadow II

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

Shizue, or the Conqueror of Flames, was sitting on a window ledge, looking out of it while remembering what the Demon Lord Leon once told her.

"These Demons are quite heretical, making them rather troublesome. In place of names, each of them is referred to by their signature colore. The Red Progenitor Rouge , The White Progenitor Blanc, and the Black Progenitor Noir" is what Leon said at that time to her.

"Kuro.. Noir.. hee it couldn't be. Such a being wouldn't come here," Shizue said to herself, watching the sun slowly setting behind the hills.

Then it knocked on the door, Shizue grabbed her Mask and put it on again. "Come in," she said with her soft voice, looking at the door.

"Pardon my intrusion. His Majesty wishes to speak to you. Would you accompany me?" The person that opened the door asked.

Without hesitation and not knowing what would wait for her, Shizue said "All right" and stood up, following the man.

The longer they walked and the deeper they got alarmed Shizue. She ignored the silly compliments that the person maid on his way like, "You were great at the fight with the demon earlier!"

Shizue knew that the Demon she fought was stronger than her. She noticed in the fight that he actually had held back his strength, but she couldn't think of why he was doing that.

'The Underground? Is this where the Demons remains are? But this knight... I didn't see him in the throne room earlier. How did he know of my fight against the demon?' Shizue thought and followed him.

Then as a big door revealed the minister and the king Shizue stopped , the thrones were not what a human king would sit on and a third one was still empty until the knight sat down on it.

"What is the meaning of this?" Shizue asked.

"You're rather slow to catch on aren't ya? You must be exhausted from the fight earlier, that's why we need to sacrifice you while we still can." The minister answered.

"I see you were in a collusion all the time." Shizue said.

"That's right ... I am the ruler of this land, my name is Orthos," the one that brought Shizue here answered.

"Orthos? The imperial knight hailed as a champion and hero? That's it.. so you were never sealed but a demon, an enemy of mankind.

"Well I am the ruler of this land as well, as mentioned" the demon answered.

"So you gathered the most experienced adventurers to fight against the demon that was summoned by someone else, and used them to gather strength yourself afterwards. The Kingdom of Filtwood is ruled by demons, what a shame," Shizue said.

"That Demon was powerful but he disappointed me at the end... anyways what interests me more is the power of your mask... I'll make it my own" the demon said with a cocky smile.

Shizue grabbed her sword and immediately rushed at the demon while coating it with her fire magic. Surprisingly the Demon caught her sword as it was pointed at his throat, making a small wound on it.

"You still have so much power left until that fight? You must be stronger than the silver wings if you could injure me."

"So it was you who killed them" Shizue said angered.