Family Time II

The Night Sky of the Underworld was painted with two beautiful traces of Magic as there was a play of cat and mouse going on. Sophie was followed by Violet and her Poisonous as well as powerful Fire attacks.

Rubbles of old ruins that were floating around this place were destroyed or used as an object to use as a platform to jump away from as Sophie continued her escape with a wide smile on her face.

"You gonna run away the whole time?" Violet asked with an angry voice

"Mhh... isn't this exactly the entertainment you wanted?" Sophie answered

The Demons on the ground watched in awe looking at their Queen that was fighting they once again realized what small fry they were, while Otiosum which accompanied Sophie had long gone to sleep again and that on Violet's throne.

Massive shockwaves were created when they exchanged fists from time to time laughing as if they were crazy and enjoying it fully.

"Should we end this now?" Sophie asked and suddenly stopped in midst of the Sky

"Finally stopped being a bunny, huh? Take this!" Violet said her eyes shined as she activated her [Nihility Vanish] but it never was used as Sophie suddenly grabbed her arm appearing beside her.

"Huh?" Violet was shocked that she moved that fast and clearly was confused as to why she would grab her and not use it as an opportunity to attack.

"You think I wouldn't notice that big magic circle you drawed? [Drain]" Sophie's eyes changed into a deep crimson like color as deep dark thunder like Magicules could be seen on the places where Violet was held.

"ARGH!!" Avoiding the [Pain Nullification] that Ultima possessed she was attacked directly at her soul which made her shout in agony.

Neither of them really planned to kill the other or at least not their souls as this way they would simply appear again at a random place in the underworld but it was if Sophie was enraged about something that she had been hiding from Violetup till now.

Ultima was surprised about the high Killing Intent that has been leaked from Sophie and tried her best to break free but it was in vain until she summoned a Sword in her other hand ready to cut of her arm until a sudden urge of [Death Magic] could be felt from below which cleanly cutted her arm off.

Sophie looked confused as she was suddenly holding Violet's arm in her hand and threw it away after realizing what had happened "Blanc, why are you here?" She asked and descended down together with Ultima.

Blanc stood on a cliff with her calm/cold behavior as the two of them descendent to the very point she was staying "I believe Ultima would have survived even so I wanted to be sure of it, we never care about killing each other but destroying one's soul is something we do refrain from each other" she said

"Hmpf- no need to give me your mommy vibes your bestie over there was the one to start this" Violet now again back with her fake innocence play said with a slight playful tone

It might appear to be normal for them to talk like this but it's rather not as they would fight till the end and ultimately kill until one stands. Dying in the underworld isn't a huge problem as long as your Soul stands intact you'll reappear afterwards. You'll die only when your Soul is destroyed completely.

"Lately I'm already stressed enough to take care of you and Jaune. Why is it that you two are causing trouble near my domain now?" Blanc said and sounded more exhausted than annoyed.

Suddenly a table with three chairs appeared alongside a seemingly young demon who only bowed shortly to Blanc and remained silent. Blanc on the other side smiled suddenly but it seemed to have a deeper meaning.