Side Story: Serena's Past

⚘★⚘★⚘3rd POV★⚘★⚘★

In a very far away past, in the demon realm also known as Hell...

Among the green primordial Vert, was born a small lesser demon different from the other.

At first like every weak demon, she had a physical form and a weak conscience but as she aged her figure slowly gained proportion and color.

This demon born with a different mind was at the moment staring at a bunch of lesser demons fighting for dominance.

'How boring...' she was sitting on a rock, the area was devoid of life typical sight of the demon realm.

This little girl with navy on the verge of green hair and red eyes wasn't outstanding in any case, her appearance was average and her strength, along with her fighting prowess weren't praised in any way.

What made her different is her mentality, being born as a demon she wasn't interested or attracted to the natural bloodlust and fighting maniac nature.

It has only been a decade since she came to life but she was never once interested in these kinds of things.

This led her to be isolated as friendship was already rare in the demon race, she was even more pushed away and treated as a weirdo.

But despite all that, she had one quality...the quality of being born with a sense of intelligence greater than her peers, it wasn't much but enough for others to think of her as a valuable tool and not get rid of her.

'Still watching the other ?' suddenly a voice rang behind her, the newcomer was a demon who evolved, now a greater daemon, he was pretty much the only one communicating with the little demon.

He wasn't much different from others, an arrogant demon who thinks too highly of himself...but then why is he there talking to a weak demon ?

The reason is that he is aware of her ability and thus she is useful for his future plan.

'Anyway, don't you want to join us, we'll go hunt some weakling.' he said with a smirk.

The girl just shook her head with bored eyes, she was aware of what her existence meant to others, she knew that no one trusted or cared about her but again, she is a demon.

These feelings are not part of their genetic 'I'm fine, you can go I'll wait here.' she said quickly before returning to her activity which is staring at the reddish hell horizon.

'Tch, if it wasn't for this brain of yours, I would have already ripped your soul.' frowning, the greater demon then left, not knowing that the little girl was aware of his disgust toward her.

Having the extra skill : [Observer], she can analyze and understand things by observing them...she is still young but her intellect allowed her a certain mastery over the skill.

And thus, she was very attentive of other's expressions, their curling mouth, diverting eyes, their moving brow and more...with this she could deduce what emotion others felt.

And right the greater daemon who acted like a friend around her was utterly disgusted.
Not like she cared anyway, her existence wasn't the most important even if she died there no one would mourn her death.

And as a demon, she too follows the rule of the strongest and the strongest here is the greater daemon.

A few decades then passed, over time our little demon didn't do much...she did start to learn magic but wasn't proficient as she had no reliable source to learn.