Demonic Nun III

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

A few days went by and I was sitting in the night garden, enjoying some tea... to be exact I found Blanc's most favored flavor at a place outside of this kingdom. And yes, I was outside for a few hours and I predicted that it was a medieval world but it was a bit strange.

Soon those feelings disappeared, after all, I am no longer Alice... My name now is Sophie, the Primordial of Lust. A demon who is the queen of many demons in the Underworld... that's what they call the Demon Realm here or for simple hell... well I guess Humans are the same even in other universes mh?

'Should I start to slowly build something up ? Hmm should I really create an information organization ? I can just use [Charm] and then ask for their deepest secrets anyways' I thought.

"What are you thinking about in such a daze Sophie ?" Luminous asked as she walked towards me and sat down on the opposite of the table.

I sighed, "Nothing that needs to be discussed between us." I simply said, showing her that it would be useless to even try and get me to talk about it.

"Fufufu I heard your little speech I must say you know what you say and here it is your first time being summoned here." Luminous said.

"Ugh.. Lumi-chan you don't need to trouble yourself with such little details, don't ask things you can't afford to ask." I said, looking at her with sharp eyes.

"Good... but for letting this slide I want to know one thing." She said in a somewhat serious tone, and from what I can tell from the days I spent here she is more the playing type but ... isn't it more funny to bring them down to reality.

"Hooo?" I smiled and waited for her to ask me what she wants to know

"Who in the underworld's name are you Sophie?" Luminous asked me, and I could tell she was eager to hear me out on this topic and my smile grew wider.

"Are you sure that we should talk about something like this at such a place?" I asked her while putting down the cup of tea.

Luminous looked at me right into my eyes "Sometimes I wonder if you are my subordinate that I summoned or not" she said.

"Mhh~ I am following your orders aren't I ? Our contract has it that I'll serve you for the next 10 Years but that doesn't mean that I'll lower myself only to fullify your dominant nature." I simply said, after all it is the truth and I know she knows.

"Anyways then let us go to my private chambers.'' Luminous said, and stood up stretching out her tiny hand. 'Haa what a woman' I thought, smiling and taking her hand. "You really can't help but to act like a Queen heh ?" I said but everything I got back was a short but at least sincere laugh from her.

'She looks cute when she drops that Queen behavior of hers' I thought, and followed her to our designation of her private chambers. The best room in the entire church and I can tell she really likes soft and cuddly things.

"Good then again, who the hell are you ?" She asked me again lying down on her couch

"Sophie, named by Luminous Valentine a Demon... ironically I was summoned by a Vampire Queen that is ruling the biggest human religion on this planet." I said smiling

"C'mon you know what I mean Sophie!" Luminous said a bit angered...she is such a cute fufu. I enjoyed the sight in front of me and then it knocked on the door.