The World of Demons V

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

It had been already a few days when blanc and I had our tea time. I was sitting on my silver decorated throne. Basically it's just a bigger chair and the red fabric I am sitting on is really comfy. Fortune may have done one thing right bringing this back from the overworld.

"There were a total of 23 lesser demon summonings and  2 greater demon summonings in the last month ... most of them had already returned" Captisus said finishing his report as he was checking his notes again. 

But then he took of his glasses "I finished my report , my Queen" he said 

Seriously I will never be able to get used to his nerdy looks , despite beeing a Swordsman and a Demon he actually is the biggest nerd you can imagine. And those too big Glasses that he got from his visit to the Overworld haa...

"Is that so Captisus .. then is Fortune back too ?" I asked him 

"Yes my Queen , should I call him ?" Captisus asked me 

"Oh hell no ! Ehem .. I am fine. Let him be for now" I said smiling 

To explain my reaction right now I need to explain one thing about demons .. they like to bring stuff from the Overworld back to hell. They usally always have at least one thing with them and when it is their contractor's body, 

Thanks to that the Hell is not only a Realm full of nothing but roaming Demons but more like a normal World just with a bit less things down here. 

Then there are some extreme ones like Fortune .. the thing he loves the most is . obviously me ? I mean everyone loves me as their Queen when they are trapped into the [Charm World] but Fortune is a lot worse then that. It would even go to the excent of stalking me .. 

Anyways the second thig he loves the most is Money .. not just Money but a lot of Mooonneeeyy and Overworldly stuff.

BIO

Race » Spiritual Lifeform / Demon

Name » Fortune (Named by a spirit after being summoned to the surface once)

Title » None yet

Rank » Arch Demon

Linage » Black linage

Skills »

Unique Skill : Gambler

The holder of this Unique Skill will have the favor of increased luck in his lifetime. The User can change the fate of the world once a day if it is related to a gamble.