Demon in the Shadow III

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

The Great Jura Forest, by all means, is a large forest under the protection of one of the True Dragons, the Storm Dragon: Veldora, and his subordinates, the Dryads, is located you could say in the middle point of the continent.

Various Monsters reside inside the forest that is splitting the various Western States and the Eastern Empire, as well as the Warrior Nation Dwargon, making trading a far more dangerous task than it should be.

But there is a Kingdom that isn't really famous or known for their trade products. Not only this, but it is even at the western border of the Great Jura Forest; it's name the Kingdom of Raja ruled by a Queen that is said to have a mysterious power. 

(Those pictures are not mine)

This beautiful Kingdom is ruled as mentioned, by a Queen, but of course there are noble families, and one of them a rather quiet one the Valerian Family/Clan that has been in this World for two thousand years. Such a thing isn't that uncommon, but most of those Families don't know exactly what their own history is.

The Valerian Family is different , a Family that had been created by an Otherworldly beeingbeing, or to say it with normal words just a Human from another world called Earth. The Family has been over all generations interested in books. Some of them were writers others like to read more.

And then the last kind people that actually were able to learn new skills and wisdom out of special so-called Magical Books. Not only that but the Valerian Family has been able to read and speak in Latin and French. Two languages that don't exist in the Cardinal World.

In the Kingdom of Raja they are known as Otherworldly Bookworms and as such were not really popular within the Noble families, or they were rather feared by the others. Valerian Family members only rarely show up on Banquets, most likely only when the Queen demands it.