Demon in the Shadow

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

"My Queen, shouldn't we investigate what that Demon is doing? She even took Hinata with her" Louis said, looking at Luminous.

Luminous just took a few sips from her tea and looked at Louis and Roy"Sometimes I really think that you are stupid besides being one of the strongest here." Luminous answered simply.

"But what if..."

"Not what if... haaa seriously do you guys know anything about demons? We can be considered lucky that she did nothing over those many years" Luminous stated, interrupting Roy.

"Still it could be that she is summoning another demon from her lineage! What, when he is as strong as Rex? We won't stand a chance." Roy said.

"It is your own fault that you guys can't beat Rex in sparring and you are forgetting that she is a Primordial Demon. I have no chance against her at all. She doesn't need the help of other demons to kill me." Luminous said.

Roy and Louis went silent remembering who exactly Sophie was. Despite acting friendly and as a subordinate of Luminous she still was the Primordial of Lust.

"And I can verify that she indeed is the Primordial in bed ... ehm I mean Lust yeah!" Luminous said with a loving smile and a slight blush on her face.

⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★⚘★

"So what exactly are we doing Sophie-sama?" Hinata asked me while walking behind me

"Luminous-sama told me that there was a small Kingdom that refused Luminism and that they are working together with Demons, so we are gonna go there and collect some corpses." I said, smiling.

"So you are going to kill all of them ?" Hinata asked surprised, "Wouldn't it be enough to kill the demons and the ones that summoned them?"

"Hmm.." I thought about what Hinata said. She was quite right about that it would be enough to kill those demons for his body... but I am thirsting for some blood.

"How about we kill all of those nobles that know of that and the Royalty as well as the demons." I said.

"That's okay I guess." Hinata answered shortly.

As we then afterwards entered the Kingdom and walked through the streets I saw something interesting: a mission for adventurers given by the royalty of this Kingdom.

'Has it something to do with his appearance? This is gonna be more entertaining than I thought' I thought smiling.

Then Hinata and I proceeded while clothing like Adventurers, well not really just a cape was enough to hide our identity. As we then entered the throne room and stayed low key among all those disgusting humans they suddenly made a clear path for one person.

Everyone began to whisper with each other and then an interesting person entered. I could feel the spirit of Ifrit in her... quite a feat for a human to control Ifrit.

"Sensei, no way" Hinata mumbled to herself and I could feel that she got emotionally unstable.

'Hooo... so Hinata knows this human huh? Fufufu this day is getting more and more exciting' I thought smiling and then looked at Hinata "Remember why we are here Hinata" I said in a somewhat serious tone