Demonic Nun VI

(Author Note: Join my Discord for News , chatting about fanfic's , tensura and everything else or play around with the server's features https://discord.gg/3VKEq76jjp Link in my Profil ur just copy it here.)

One point I need to give them is that skill they used for hiding in another dimension it was quite effective. I couldn't tell where they were because they weren't here to begin with. Still, if I find the place in the space where they hid, I could have cut them down.

As always they ranted about me being an evil creature and all this bullshit... no sorry not exactly bullshit because I am indeed evil. My Human heart is long gone, maybe I didn't even possesed something like that as a Human too.

I am the Primordial of Lust, if I want something I will get it. If I want to use someone, I'll do it and if I want to have fun with someone I'll do that in bed. Needless to say, these assholes are getting in my way.

Seeing how the Magic Spell slowly got built up, I realized that it was Holy Magic, a strong one... Hinata could die if I don't help her 'Are they even targeting Hinata... No, I don't have time to think about this. What should I do? I still haven't received Vex's answers' I thought pissed

"Sophie!! You need to dodge this is a..."

"You idiot! You are gonna die too if you panic like that! Take my hand, now!!!" I shouted at Hinata and decided to let Vex die... he deserved it for blindly following stupid rules or doctrines.

I could slowly feel pain as Hinata's hand reached mine... if it were only a second later I could have had some serious wounds, if not get sent back to the Demon Realm. I used [Shadow Movement] a skill from my [Shadow Manipulation] that allows me to move freely in the Shadows.

Know you may question yourself how exactly I could move into any Shadow if I were standing on a yellow glowing magic circle? That wasn't exactly the case, I moved Hinata into my own Shadow and then teleported myself away with [Spatial Travel]

As long as Hinata was in my Shadow, she wouldn't be crushed by the Space and Time Laws of this World when I would use [Spatial Travel] to teleport myself to a place I was before.

I could feel the pain as I lost one arm even with [Pain Nullification] what bastards really hahaha... they could let me feel pain. I'll pay them back 100 fold, no, 1000 fold if not even more. My anger rose as my arm began to reattach itself thanks to [Infinite Regeneration].

From all my skills I had... I was truly grateful for evolving my [Ultraspeed Regeneration] to [Infinite Regeneration]. It is an important step for a Demon because of that upgrade you are able to even heal wounds inflicted by Spiritual Damage.

And that's exactly what had happened right now, this golden colored beam had Holy Attack and Spiritual Attack fused together pointed at the point where the Magic circle was. Truly one hell of a weapon against a Demon.

But my Pain was not in vain... even the exact opposite because I could understand what had happened, without my analysis of this my body would have been destroyed completely.

It is their faith that gives them the strength to perform such great magic... It wouldn't have been possible for them to do it with their Magicules alone. Holy Magic strengthens if you have true faith in something. That's why mostly Humans are using it because monsters live freely.. they have their own mind not minding such a thing as faith.

Thanks to the simple yet not simple understanding of Holy magic I gained... [Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance]... it is still low and can't cover up such a Magic like this but still I have a feeling that this will become helpful in the future. It was not only that... I even gained a better understanding of [Death Magic], truly today must be my lucky day.