The World of Demons III

Not knowing that what I just did was actually a huge thing I enjoyed the feeling of sucking out his soul energie. All the other Demons that where looking at Noir's and my fight were suprised at the sight of me killing that demon without any effort at all. 

I also saw some red eyes gazing at me with interest .. I could tell in an instant that the demon looking down from a cliff at me was not a normal one .. she had such an elegance and sharp eyes .. her spiritual body gave off the same feeling as the on from Noir. 

Then suddenly I felt a bit weak and struggled to stand on my two feet. Once again I heared that unique disturbing laugh of him "Kufufufu .. as I expected she reall is .." And then everything went black. 

'This feeling .. it's just as at that time .. How long was it ?' I thought while flying through this endless space  

"Kuhaha! Truly unexpected to see you again only after a little over one year!" Someone exclaimed and I remembered his voice .. no way right ?

As I turned around I could see a Dragon seemingly laying down on something and reading a manga .. yeah right A MANGA!! Can you believe it ? A dragon skipping through a Manga with his huge claws ! It looks utterly ridiculous.

"Oi old man ! Why am I here again ? Why did you call me here again !" I asked him a bit rash , you can't judge me alright! He looks more like an Otaku then I looked back then!

"Kuhaha! You didn't changed .. daring to call me the Great Star King Dragon an Old man!" Veldanava exclaimed laughing like a mad man.

I just looked at him with a blank face "aren't you an old man ? You created everything didn't you? How can someone be older then you ?" I simply said.

Veldanava instantly stopped laughing .. I probably hitted his wounded spot right there .. seriously he is just like Veldora was in the  first few chapters of the Manga. I swear he just looked like a drawn charakter who just got shocked out of his live. 

"How cruel of you .. and I considered you my Otaku friend" Veldanva suddenly said with a somewhat saddened voice. 

"Oh come on old man!" I wanted to protest against his attire but was stopped by the Voice of the World 

[Requirements have been met for further evolving the Individual 'Greater Demon' Into 'Arch Demon']

"Kuhaha I am suprised you evolved into an Archdemon just 1 year after you were born. It is something that goes against the law of the demon realm!" Veldanava exclaimed in a playful tone .. really slowly I am thinking those True Dragons are a real pain in the ass.

"Yeah probably because you gave me that Unique Skill old man! And that I fought with Noir for .. wait for an year already !" I exclaimed 

".. don't sweat such little details my friend .. weren't you curious why that manga wasn't finished ?" Veldanava asked me.

I just looked at him still processing his otaku nature and then answered him "No .. I guess because Autor-kun hasn't finished it .. but I wouldn't have imagined to be reincarnated into this World" I said and then added "What a pitty that I don't know much of the future" 

"Kuhaha I knew you would say that ! Let me tell you the orgin of Manga's in your world .. those Manga tell you a story about someone's life on a randome planet in the Multiverse. Those wo weren't finished or on hold can simply be not told because someone is missing in the Story" Veldanava explained.

I was shocked "No way .. you aren't telling me that these Manga are all true Stories ?! Wait then..."

"You are right Rimuru's tale wasn't finished because you were missing" Veldanava said before I could finish my sentence knowing what I wanted to say .. and he confirmed what I was expecting.