Family Time III

"Haa.." Guy sighed as finally everyone left the Walpurgis Banquet. "Well it was fun at least... fufu that Rimuru guy- Anyways" Guy turned around to his two maids that were just like him Primordials "What's with that look since earlier this day?"

"Why didn't you tell us Guy-sama?! You know exactly what Sophie is to us-no she even is one of us!" Rain said somewhat angry

"Mhh- but she never really cared nor officially announced it" Guy answered trying to get out of the death stares from Rain and Misery.

"Tsk, tell me at that time. Was there even one who dared to fight seriously against her willing to put their soul as price?" Misery somewhat more cool headed then her partner asked into the room

"Since we met her I already had a bad taste in my mouth, every time it's Sophie here... Sophie that, hmpf-" The one who was most displeased by this conversation was the 2nd True Dragon, Velzard.

The 3 Primordials looked with pity at the dragon that once again was cursing mindlessly around because of Sophie.

"But.." Guy's face suddenlöy became somewhat serious as he kept thinking to the old days that were now thousands of years in the past "That skill truly was and still is terrifying"

"Of course! To be able to bewitch everyone even big brother, that slut should ju-"

"Enough now with that behavior Velzard you know very well that the reason for Veldanava's past vistings to Sophei were because of something else and I didn't mean her mind messing nature" Guy said

"Exactly."

"Velzard-sama is so mean to our SIster."

Velzard ignored the maids nagging but calmed down back to her normal self. She looked at Guy with a questioning face "Which Skill do you mean then?" Is what she asked

"It's a Unique Skill, something that she calls [Drain]" Guy explained

"Well I could certainly feel that she wasn't an Ultimate Skill holder which is why she's so easy to defeat" Velztard stated the truth, if she really desired so there wouldn't even be a handful of people that could stop her doing so.

"That isn't the problem, that Unique Skill is attacking your very soul and therefore is even effective against Ultimate Skill holders, of course it's not like she would be able to kill you easily but-"

"For demons who are spiritual lifeforms born without a body of themselves despite their Spiritual bodies one could call the spirit aka soul it is quite dangerous" Velzard finished Guy's sentence in deep thought.

"Well... anyways I hope she'll like my gift" Misery suddenly mentioned with a bright smile

"Gift?" All of them asked in union

"Mhh? Didn't you know that she has taken in several demons from other lineages as long as they are helpful or to her taste? Blanc and Noir even sended her some personally" Misery explained

"That's true, we even took some of those who were rejected by her" Rain but then suddenly realized "Chotto Matte! You did what? What will Nee-san think of me when she realizes I haven't done so?"

Velzard remained silent as it was something between demons.. why should she care if even demon lords are just a bunch of boring people besides Guy. While said Guy remained in his deep thoughts.

'As expected of you Pink, you too will play a huge role on the Overworld at some day... will that happen before my game with Rudra ends? I wonder.' A smile appeared on the red primordial's face.