Epilogue

Last chapter!(:

(3 years after Sarah moved to New York)

I was going to California to visit my brother. I was staying there for a few weeks at an old friends house. I wanted to be comfortable on the plane so I dug through my closet trying to find a hoodie and some leggings. I found a grey hoodie in the corner of my closet. It said 'Dolan' on the back. I smiled to myself, remembering my time in California.

I grabbed all my luggage and headed to the airport. I walked into the building, went through all the security, then boarded the plane and dozed off.

-----------------------------------

When I arrived at California, I drove to my friend Victoria's house. I walked up to her front door, wearing a huge smile on my face. I rang the doorbell and before I knew it, I was attacked by a huge hug.

"SARAH AHHHHH I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!" I heard Victoria yell. I laughed and we both talked for a while, filling each other in on what has been happening in our lives. We decided to go to Starbucks and talk some over there. I changed into a romper, let my hair down, put on some sandals, then headed to starbucks.

When we got there I ordered our drinks. As I was walking back, I accidentally ran into a tall guy and spilled my drink all over him.

"Shit I'm so sorry, here I grab some napkins," I said, then I looked up and saw his (hot) face. "Ethan?!" I said as I felt my jaw drop.

"Sarah!?" He said.

---------------
AND THATS THE END! sorry to leave you hanging like that. Should I make a sequel? I feel like it would be really bad lol. Anyways I'm starting a new book about the Dolan twins and I'll tell you guys when its up! Thanks for reading (: