goodbye for now

Hey guys so I'm going to finish this book off in like 5-10 more chapters so yeah haha I'm starting a new book that won't be as crappy as this one

Sarah's POV

"Well... See you in a week I guess." I said, holding back my tears.

"I'm going to miss you, but I'll be back soon. I love you," Ethan told me, giving me a big hug.

"I love you too." I said, then he smashed his lips against mine. He gave me a passionate kiss, then we had to part ways. He waved as he boarded his plane. I gave him a weak smile in return.

"Hey girl what about me?" I hear Grayson say as he popped up out of no where.

"I'll miss you too." I said with a little laugh.

"No 'I love you'? Oh I see how it is." Grayson said while chuckling.

"You have a girlfriend to tell you that."

Grayson turned to Victoria and made a pouty face.

"I love you, you idiot." Victoria said, while being engulfed in a large hug.

"That's not very nice," Grayson said, faking an angry face.

"Get on your plane before it leaves, you goof." Victoria said as she gave him a peck on his lips.

-------------------

When I got home I hopped into my bed and pulled out my laptop. I started watching some Netflix, then I dozed off.

I woke up to my phone buzzing uncontrollably. I was getting hundreds of notifications on Instagram and twitter.

"Do you see this picture?"

"Is ethan cheating on you?"

"Who is that other girl? I thought he was dating Sarah."

I got a lot of more notifications similar to those and I was shocked. What where they talking about? I looked at one of the pictures that I was tagged in.

It was a video from Grayson's Snapchat story, and in the background I saw Ethan with another girl. Holding hands. They both leaned in close together, and before they could kiss or something, the video ended.

I was beyond shocked. Would he really do that to me? Maybe I was over thinking this...

Maybe that wasn't even Ethan. I can't believe Ethan would do something like that. I tried to get over it and cry myself to sleep.
---------------------
(The next day)

I woke up and what happened yesterday hit me again. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I decided to go on twitter and see it people where talking about it more. I tried to find the girl who he was doing 'stuff' with Social media. After 30 minutes of stalking, I found her.

Her name was Maria Thompson, and I wasn't going to lie, she was gorgeous. I could definitely see how Ethan would leave her for someone like me.

I looked at her most recent picture and I felt like my heart stopped. They were both kissing each other, on the lips. I know Ethan kisses fans on the cheek, but the lips? She's obviously more than just a fan.

I called Victoria to come over and talk about it with her.

I was crying uncontrollably. He couldn't even last one day on tour and not hook up with a girl. This was a pretty shitty birthday present from him. Maybe that girl is just a friend of his... Friends can hold hands, right?
I just don't want to believe what's happening right now.

"YO SARAH WHATS POPPIN?" I heard Victoria yell as she walked through my front door.

When she walked into my room and saw my dear stained face, she quickly ran up to me.

"What happened? Do I need to slap a bitch? Did Emma do something?" Victoria frantically asked.

I just pulled out my phone and showed her the pictures. She gasped at every single one.

"Are you sure that's him? I can't believe he'd actually cheat on you!That little dip shit." She said.

"Yeah im sure that's him... Just look." I say, choking on my tears.

"When he comes back we'll all talk it out. Don't worry, it's probably all a misunderstanding."

I hope it was...

Hey everyone I'm going to try to finish this story today and start on my new Dolan twins facfic that will be a lot better than this one lol so yeah sorry these chapters are super short!