bad news

*Ethans POV*
(One month later)

Everything between me and Sarah have been going better than I imagined. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I lost her again. I hear my phone ring and see that its Grayson calling.

"Hey, what's up?" I say

"Well... I have news and its kinda good or kinda bad... Depends how you see it," Grayson says.

"Well go on then, what is it?"

"We're going on tour!" Grayson said excitedly. I got super excited and was thinking about what the bad part could be.

"Yayyy! When?" I ask Grayson eagerly.

"NEXT WEEK! Its going to be in New York, so start packing!" Grayson yells on the other side of the line.

I feel myself rush with excitement, I love my fans! Before I get to ask Grayson about what the bad part is, he already hangs up. I should tell Sarah, so I start heading over to her house.

*Sarah's POV*

As I was walking upstairs to my room, I feel strong arms wrap around me.

"IM INNOCENT PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!" I yell loudly before I then around, and of course, I see the 'one and only' Ethan Dolan bursting into hysterical fits of laughter.

"You have to stop scaring me like that!" I say as I laugh along with him. He pecked my forehead and I brought him up to my bed in my room.

"So... What did you stop by for?" I ask him.

"Well... I'm going on tour next week!" He said excitedly. I was happy for him, but I'd miss him a ton.

"Wait next week? For how long?" I ask, remembering that my birthday is next week.

"I'm leaving this saturday and I'm coming back exactly one week after!" He exclaimed.

Did he not remember my birthday was the Friday before he would come back? He would be missing my birthday, but I guess he didn't really care about it since he didn't really remember about it.

""Oh... That sounds fun," I say, forcing a smile onto my face.

"You okay?" Ethan asks with a concerned look on his face. No, I want to say. No. I'm not okay, since your not going to be here for my birthday and the fact that you completely forgot about it. But I don't say that.

"I'm fine.." I say, hanging my head down.

"Okay, i have to get ready, see you later!" He exclaims, then heads out my door.

*Victoria's POV*

I'm planning a huge surprise party for Sarah, since she really deserves it. I walk over to Ethan and Grayson's house so we could all plan it together.

I ring their doorbell, and a few seconds later, I see Ethan and Grayson coming to see who it was. They open the door then greet me.

"Hey Victoria, come in," Ethan says.

"What brought you here today?" Grayson asked, kissing me on the cheek.

"Well since Sarah's birthday is next week, I was pl-" Ethan cut me off before I could finish.

"SHIT I completely forgot about her birthday and I told her I was going on tour next week." Ethan said as he buried his head into his hands.

"Wait, are you serious? You forgot about your own girlfriends birthday???!" I exclaimed in shock.

In the blink if an eye, I saw Ethan rush out the door heading towards Sarah's house.

*Ethan's POV*

I feel horrible that I completely forgot about her birthday. I can't miss thr tour, but neither can I miss her birthday....

"Sarah I'm so sorry I forgot about your birthday, but we can do something together before I leave!" I asked as I saw her just sitting on her bed.

"It's cool... And yeah sure that sounds nice," she said, and I could tell she still wansnt all that excited that I would be missing her birthday.

I hung out with her the rest of the day, thinking of something amazing that I could do for her before I leave for New York.