Broken Promises

*Grayson's POV*

So Ethan just got a girlfriend and he is like freaking out and he has been so happy. Ethan and Sarah make a really cute couple, I just hope Ethan's relationship won't end like last time....

*flashback* (When Ethan was dating Emma)

Me and Ethan walked into Ryan's house for his party, with Emma holding Ethan's hand. I hated that girl so much.

Everyone was having a good time until when we were about an hour or two into the party Ethan was upstairs then a couple minutes he ran downstairs, rushed out the door and left. I rushed after him and he explained what happened.

"I went upstairs to go talk to Emma since I saw her go up. I couldn't find her until I opened the guest room door, and I saw her all over this other boy. When she saw me, she kissed him harder. She said she never liked me and she used me for fame." Ethan told me. He didn't even look sad. He just looked mad.

Someday that bitch will pay. I knew she was no good since day one.

*end of flashback*

Since Sarah moved in and me and Ethan have been hanging with her and Victoria more, I kind of like Victoria.

She was just so amazing and I can't believe I just now noticed.

"HEY ETHAN!!" I yell out.

"WHATTTTTTT?" He screams back.

"Do you want to go to California pizza with Sarah and I can go with.. Like victoria." I say as my face starts getting hot.

"I see you have caught feelings for victoria!" Ethan says as he seductively raises his eyebrows as me.

"Oh shutup... I just don't want to go alone and besides you need to do something with Sarah." I respond.

"Sure man, but its obvious you like her!" He says as he went upstairs to start getting ready.

***Sarahs POV***

From: Ethan❤

Wanna go to California pizza with gray & victoria?

To: Ethan❤

Sure! What time?

From:Ethan❤

I'll be outside in 20 minutes to pick you up, tell victoria about this too!

To: Ethan❤

Kk I will! See you soon(:

I text victoria right away

To: victoria

HURRY UP AND GET READY BE AT MY HOUSE IN 15 MINUTES, WE ARE GOING ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH E & GRAY!!! AND ALSO ETHAN ASKED ME OUT YESTERDAY! I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU GIRL

From: Victoria

OH MY LORD GIRL IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK?

To: Victoria

NOPE IM DEAD SERIOUS! HURRY UP AND GET READY WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME!

From: Victoria

OK GIRL I WILL BE RIGHT OVER!

I loosely curl my hair so they look like beach waves, put on a floral tank with high wasted light wash shorts and my white converse. I realize my cuts are showing, so I grab and hoodie just in case. The cuts are kind of fading, but the are still there.