The Date

*Sarah's POV*

The next day, Ethan asked me on date. He rang my doorbell and he looked really good. Well technically he didn't say it was a date, but he asked if we could go to the beach together and get ice cream. That's pretty much a date, right? He didn't say anyone else was coming so I guess it was. I changed into a comfy gray sweater to cover my cuts and I threw on a pair of dark wash shorts.

First, he checked my wrists to make sure i didnt have anymore cuts, then he took my hand and pulled me out of my house. We walked to the beach since it was really close to where we lived and we held hands on the way, swinging them back and forth.

The beach was beautiful, and the sun was setting which made it even more amazing than it already was. We were walking along the shore talking about life and stuff, until not even 2 minutes later a mob of girls run over to Ethan, practically jumping all over him and hugging him.

Um what the heck.

He takes pictures with them and stuff and just ignores me the whole time, so I just walk away. I have mixed emotions currently and I don't know if I'm mad at him or what. I just keep walking and walking away until like 5 minutes later he starts running after me.

"What was all that about?" I say in a pissed off tone, not bothering to look at him.

"Fans. I'm really sorry about that. I really just wanted time for ourselves." He replies.

Oh god I'm so stupid. I forgot that Victoria said he was some famous person on vine. I feel like a complete selfish jerk now.

"Oh sorry I overreacted, I forgot you were all famous and stuff..." I reply.

He looked a little taken aback. "I'm not really famous. I just want to be a normal person sometimes." He said. "And also, I'm very offended that you didn't know who I was before!" He says sarcasticaslly and we both start laughing.

He offered me a piggy back ride and obviously I didn't decline, it was fun and we just ran around the beach. After that, we sat down on the sand, watching the sunset. It was perfect. I Leaned up against him and I could feel his heart beating faster and faster, but it was cute.

After a while we walked to an ice cream place near by. We sat across from each other and just ate our ice cream until it got awkward and I burst out laughing, and he did too.

"So... Are you liking California so far?" He asked.

"Kinda I guess. Its mostly been good." I reply. "Have you lived In california your whole life?" I ask.

"That's good. And yeah, I have been living here forever," he replies.

We continue a casual conversation until it gets a little late and I decide to start heading back. We walked out the door and when we were right outside of the ice cream place, on the beach, Ethan said he had to get something and that he would be right back.

Less than a minute later, Ethan showed up holding a bouquet of red roses. They were so beautiful.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his face turning as red as the roses he was holding. He held the flowers out in front of me and I took them.

"Yes, of course." Is all I say. I'm in shock.

DID THE MOST AMAZING GUY IN THE UNIVERSE JUST ASK ME OUT?

I take the flowers and kiss him.

I started walking back home with MY NEW BOYFRIEND and I can't even describe how happy I felt.

"Thanks for not saying no. That would have been extremely weird." He says.

I start laughing and then I hug him. He was so adorable.