mistakes to regret

*Emma's POV*

I invited Ethan to a party that I'm having tonight and I know he will come, he has to. I still feel like he still likes that attention whore Sarah or whatever her name is. I'm going to make her 'pretty' face not so pretty anymore so Ethan would only love me.

I started setting up for the party and I bought lots of beer and other alcoholic drinks so Ethan would get drunk and I could do some things he probably wouldn't be up to doing if he weren't drunk.

I put on a slutty, short, tight dress and some heels. I put on a lot of makeup and my friend Ashley was the first person to arrive to the party.

"Hey Ash, I have a great plan that will be good for me and horrible for Sarah." I inform Ashley.

"Nice! I know you can make Ethan want you more than he wants that Sarah bitch. Tell me your plan, or is it a surprise?" Ashley asks.

"It will be a surprise. Trust me, its a really good plan." I say and just then, more people start filling into my house.

Withing 20 minutes there are about 100 people in my house and I see Ethan walking in, looking really hot. If only he knew what I was going to do...

I pour some really strong alcohol into a cup and hand it over to Ethan.

"Its just juice, drink it up and I want to talk to you after." I tell him. He nods and gulps down the drink. Right away he has a shocked look on his face, but the alcohol started kicking in and he started getting drunk already. I handed him a few more cups, and once he was fully drunk, I pulled him into the living room.

*Ashley's POV* (Emma's friend)

I watch Emma take Ethan into the living room, and wow he looks really drunk. Emma comes over to me and tells me to record everything and I follow her orders. I pull out my phone and record what Emma is about to do.

"Hey babe, you love me more than that Sarah slut, right?" I hear her ask Ethan and she is all over him, kissing him furiously.

"Of course, your the only one," he says back and kisses her back. Half the people in the house cheer, half gasp and watch in shock. I end the recording and go over to Emma and ask what to do with it.

"Let me just deal with it" Emma tells me.

*Emma's POV*

I take Ethan's phone and he doesn't notice since he is still so drunk. I get onto his YouTube account and upload the video that Ashley took of us. This will be great.

*Grayson's POV*

Ethan left to go to Emma's party... Its embarrassing to know my brother is dating that thing. Soon, I start getting tons of YouTube notifications, which is weird because I haven't uploaded since almost a week ago.

I go on Ethan and I's YouTube and I see a video that I know I never uploaded. I clicked it and watched in horror.

Ethan and Emma were all over each other and Ethan looked extremely drunk. If Sarah saw this... This isn't good. Why in the world would Ethan do this? This is not the Ethan I know.

I rush over to Emma's house and look for Ethan.

"Hey gray, decided to join the party?" Emma said as she saw me walk in.

"No. Ethan has to go home." I tell her with a straight face as I look around for Ethan.

"Aww. Why so early?" She asks.

I just ignore and look around for Ethan. I spot him and the bar area and grab him.

"Woah man, what's up?" Ethan asks while sluring each word.

"Ethan your crazy and drunk. You need to get out of here now." I say as I grab his arm and head towards the front door.

"Where do you think your going?" Emma asks as she steps in front of the door.

"Out of this place. You got a problem?" I ask, warning her to move out of the way.

"Yes. Yes I do. You both are staying." She says and crosses her arms.

"Well that's too bad, because we aren't." I say as I grab her and shove her out of the way to the other side of the room. She screams her obnoxious scream and starts coming after us. I quickly get out and shut the door on her face. I drag Ethan to the car and start driving home.

"Are you fucking crazy Ethan? Whats gotten to you?" I ask him.

"I'm perfectly fine. Why couldn't I stay at the party? It was so fun." He tells me.

"Ethan snap out of this right now! This isn't you!!" I yell out really loud and he flinches out of shock.

"What did I do??" He asks.

"Bro, your crazy drunk. You don't want to know what you did. And I know that Sarah would ever want to know what you did." I tell him. When we get home, I pull him into my room and sit him down on the bed. He looks a lot less drunk, so I think I can actually talk to him without wanting to smack the sense into him.

*Ethan's POV*

Grayson pulls out his laptop and goes onto our YouTube channel... What would he have to show me on there?

He plays a video on our channel that already has 1 million views. Right when the video starts, I feel my jaw drop.

I see me all over Emma, kissing her and saying that I loved her more than Sarah. That can't be me. I would never do or sat that.

When the video ends, Grayson turns over to me, "well?" He asks.

"I swear gray, that can't be me. I wouldn't do that." I say. All Grayson does is just shake his head at me, then leaves the room. I see my phone blowing up with notifications.

"Wow Ethan... I though you were better than that"

"I didn't really like you and Sarah together, but you and that Emma girl are the worst. I would now love to see you and Sarah together"

"Why would you let her do that to you?"

"Wow Ethan... Just wow. I wonder now Sarah feels about this."

I get thousands of more comments on all my social media like that. Oh no. What if Sarah saw that video?

As I'm about to rush over the the house I get a text.

From: Emma

Hey babe, come back!

To: Emma

No. We are done.

I finally ended our relationship. I block her number and delete her from my contacts. I run over to Sarah's house, but it's too late.

As I ring the doorbell, I can hear someone screaming and crying inside. I try opening the door, but its locked. I continue ringing, but no one answers. I just sit on her front porch, in the middle of the night, waiting. Waiting to face her and tell her everything. I screwed everything up.