moving again?

[Warning: short, unedited chapter]
This chapter is going to be short. Like REALLY short, so sorry :/

Sarah's POV

I was just chilling at home and I heard my aunt and uncle come in. They haven't been home in a long time, since they are probably just at bars and who knows where.

"SARAH!" I hears my aunt yell.

"Yeah?" I said, as I started heading downstairs.

"We're moving back to New York." She told me.

What? All the bad memories started flowing back into my head. It was bullied and hated back in New York. She had to be lying. I can't go back. Then I also realized that I would be leaving all my friends here. Victoria. Allie. Alyssa. Lily. Grayson. Ethan.

"When? Why?" I asked.

"In 3 days, so you better get packing. We can't afford to live here and also there are better job opportunities in New York." She bluntly said.

I rolled my eyes. Like either of then would actually want to have a job and do work.

I texted my friends and asked if they could hang out Saturday since that would be the last day I'm going to be here. Just as my life was getting better, everything just has to go crashing down on me again. I trudged upstairs into my room and started packing.

--------------------
(Moving day -saturday-)

"Goodbye bedroom." I said as I took one last look at the large, empty room.

"Goodbye house." I said as I walked outside.

"Goodbye to my kinda crappy kinda not crappy life in California." I said to myself.

I turned around to see Victoria, Allie, lily and Alyssa crying.

"I'm going to miss you all so much," I said as I felt tears already rushing down my face.

I hugged Lily, Alyssa and Allie, then I walked up to Victoria.

"Your the bestest friend I've ever had. I promise I'll come back soon." I said, choking on my words. I gave her a big hug and she buried her head into my shoulder.

I looked over and I see Ethan and Grayson.

"I'll miss you, you weirdo," I said as he gave me a big hug.

"You too," he said, giving off one of his huge smiles. I couldnt help but giggle a bit.

I walked on over to Ethan, and just started crying my eyes out he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest. I felt his tears drop into my arm.

"I'm going to miss you the most..." I managed to say. I looked up at him and saw his red, tear stained face. Right when I was about to let go, he pulled me back in.

"Wait..." He said, then smashed his lips against mine. We kissed for a good amount of minutes.

"Goodbye.." I said, taking a last look at everyone one, taking an extra long look at Ethan.

Next chapter is the last one and its going to be the epilogue!