Cuts and Secrets

*Sarah's POV*

Its finally the weekend I have been going to school for about a week now and its going pretty fine. Except for one thing.

Emma.

She constantly bullies me and won't stop. Ethan and my friends comfort me, but today was just too much.

I decided to start cutting... Again.

In my old school, everyone bullied me, and I cut to help me forget about everything. But the things Emma says is worse then everything combined that people said to me in New York.

Today, I couldn't take it. I went into my bathroom and grabbed a razor.

Is this the right thing to do? No. But I can't stop myself. For every bad thing Emma has said to me, I cut myself once.

My hand is shaking while I hold the razor, just millimeters above my arm. I don't have to do this. But I can't stop myself.

I make my first cut. "You look like shit"

I do it again. "Your useless."

And another one. "Just kill yourself."

Again. "Everyone would be better off without you."

I went on and on and on until cuts filled my entire left forearm.

I lay on the bathroom floor crying, not because the cuts hurt, because of how screwed up my life is. A few minutes later I get a text from Grayson.

From: Grayson

Hey Sarah, you want to come over?

To: Grayson

Sureee. I will be over in like 15 minutes

From: Grayson

Ok see you soon!

I change into Ethan's lacrosse sweatshirt that he gave me the second day we met, since its big enough to hide all of my cuts. I throw on some leggings and put my hair in a messy bun. My aunt and uncle don't even care about me anymore and they are rarely even home, so I can go wherever whenever.

I put on some flipflops and walk over to Ethan and Grayson's house. I realize my face is probably still a little red and puffy from me crying so much, but there isn't anything I could do about it.

I take a deep breath in a ring their doorbell. Grayson opens the door and Ethan is right behind him. When they first see me they smile, then when they see my red face and puffy eyes they look concerned.

Grayson let me in and pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" He asks.

I just shrug and shake my head.

"You can come up into my room if your ready to talk about it." He tells me.

I feel a bit more relieved. Thank god he isn't that pushy friend that demands to know what happened. He gives me time to relax.