Moving on?

I wake up at 10:00 in the morning and my face still feels red and puffy from all that crying last night. The thought of last night just makes me cry again. The same thing is running through my mind over and over again. Why would he do something like that?

Maybe I'm better off without him. But what hurts the most is that I really loved him, but he didn't love me back all this time. Everything to me has been a lie. I'm about to fall back asleep until I hear my doorbell ring. I decide to open the door, even though I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

I open the door and see Grayson.

"Hey Sarah, if you need anyone to talk to I'm here," he says. I let him in, but then I start breaking down, again.

He holds me in his arms and it feels just like Ethan's hugs. I hope Victoria wouldn't mind about this, I'm sure she would understand.

"I just don't understand why he would do that to me, he didn't even like me this entire time." I say as I continue to cry into His shoulder, just like how I did on that first day of school... Except it was with Ethan.

"He's an idiot. But, he really loves you. You might not believe me, but he really really does." Grayson tells me.

Then why would Ethan do that to me? I know he doesn't actually like me. Then I hear the doorbell ring again. Its Victoria.

I open the door and she just walks right over to hug me.

"Boys are stupid. That's why I brought a movie to watch and ice cream to eat to get you mind off of things!" Victoria said. I smile, she can make me feel so much better.

When Victoria see's Grayson, he gives her a forehead kiss. Just like the ones Ethan used to give me. Then we just get onto the movie and eat some ice cream.

The movie was really funny, which did make me feel a lot better. When Victoria and Grayson were about to leave, Victoria pulled me over to the side.

"Text me if you need anything. Also, make Ethan regret what he did and make him jealous." She says, then she walks out the door.

Oh, I will make him regret everything.

An hour later, I decide to go to the mall to get my mind off of... Things. Also, to shop for some summer clothes.

As I walk into pacsun, I accedently bump into a guy that looks really familiar.

"Sorry about that... Wait! Aren't you that girl I saw a couple months ago at that pizza place?" A tall guy with blue eyes asked.

I remembered that double pizza date with Ethan, Grayson and Victoria. I remember he was the guy that put his hands on me.

"Ummm... Yeah I was." I cautiously say.

"Where's your boy toy?" He asks.

"We're no longer together."

"Oh... Sorry about that. What's your name?" He asks trying to break the awkward moment.

"Sarah. Yours?" I ask.

"Evan. Nice to meet you." He says as he holds out a hand to shake, and I hesitate before i shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you too," and out of the corner of my eye I see Ethan a few stores over with Ryan. "Sorry, I got to go."

"Yeah same, see you around!" He said then we both walked away.

As I walk into pacsun, I keep glancing over at Ethan. I take a closer look and...

Oh my god.

I see him holding Emma's hand as they walk through the mall together. Wow. He really didn't care about me if he would just move on that fast.

I end up buying only one pair of flowy shorts and then I get out of the mall as soon as possible. I go home and just cry all over again. I can't believe a guy would actually have the guts to do that.

*****

*Ethan's POV*

I woke up and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. I remembered last night, and I still felt really guilty. If only Sarah knew what actually happened.

Grayson doesn't talk to me at all, he just gives me dirty looks. He leaves the house to go somewhere and I go back into my room and my eyes start to get watery.

I realize I will never get the girl of my dreams back, ever. She was different from all the other girls. Love isn't a strong enough word to express how I felt towards her. I look at the broken necklace that I gave her on my nightstand. The image of her ripping it off and throwing it on the ground keeps replaying in my head. I grab it and try to fix it. I sit there on my bed for hours, trying to fix it. Its all I have left of her. I hear my phone ring and its Ryan.

"Hey Ethan, meet me up at the mall, I need to talk to you. No questions." Ryan says then he hangs up. I decide to just go to the mall since I don't have anything else to do.

I find Ryan in the food court -surprise surprise- and he gestures for me to come over to him.

"Talk Ethan. I know that's something you wouldn't do last night, so explain." He says. Finally someone who gets me.

I explain everything that happened. How Emma forced me. I told him everything.

"Sorry man, your screwed. Sarah wouldn't believe any of this, but don't worry, I do. Let's get some summer shopping done while we are here." He says. Wow. Well thanks for helping me. At least he believes me.

I was about to go into pacsun until I saw Sarah there talking to another guy. I saw her hold his hand. Or did she shake his hand? Whatever it was, I got mad. Maybe she didn't even care much about me, if she could move on this fast. I turn around and walk the other way and bump into Emma.

If Sarah already moved on from me, maybe I just have to move on from her.

Emma grabbed my hand and we walked away together.

***********

*Emma's POV*

I finally got what I wanted. I grabbed Ethan's hand and he held on. I'm going to make him want me even more now.

I'm not done with Sarah though. If only she knew what was coming for her next....

*******

Hey guys thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If I have time I might update again today!