summer break

*in case your confused, its the end if the school year (I went ahead and skipped the rest of the school year) and now it's summer break. Sarah and Ethan are still dating*

******

The last bell of the entire school year rang. It summer. Finally.

Me and E have been dating for exactly two months now, and I can't wait to spend the summer with him. I walk out of school with Ethan, Gray, Victoria and Alyssa and we all decide to just walk home.

"Come with me," Ethan's says while grabbing my arm. My scars are almost completely faded. I hoped it would a good summer.

Ethan blindfolds me and refuses to tell me where he is taking me.

"please please please tell me where you are taking me!" I plead.

"It's a surprise! We're almost there!" He says.

A couple minutes later he takes off my blindfold, and I notice we are at the exact same spot as out first date. The beach looked amazing today and I was so overwhelmed.

"Its a really beautiful view, but why did you take me here?" I saw with a smile on my face.

"It's our two month anniversary!" He says as he holds out flowers and a small little gift box. Ahhhh he is just too sweet.

I take the flowers and the gift box. I open up the box only to find the most beautiful necklace ever. I run over to him and jump into his arms. He holds me up while giving me a huge hug.

"It was your moms. Your brother helped me find it." He tells me.

It was my moms. I wish she was here to see who I am today. I will hold on to this necklace forever.

"Thank you, I love it!" I say as I give him another hug.

We walked along the beach for a while, and I remembered the first time we were here. We wrote "s+e" inside a heart in the sand. Just like before, a mob of girls came running towards him.

It didn't phase me anymore, I know his fans love him and that's great, as long as they aren't like all over him. I made friends with a lot of his fans, but some give me death threats... Speaking if those, I finally started to completely ignore Emma.

Anyways back to my life, it was the best gift I have ever received from anyone. I went back to his house and we cuddled and watched some Netflix.

"Hey Sarah, I need some girl help," Grayson says as he gestures for me to come over.

Me and Grayson have become a lot closer now and are like best friends.

"Ok, what do ya' need?" I ask.

"I really like Victoria. I'm thinking of asking her out. Any ideas?" He says.

"Take her on a date and ask her. Buy her flowers or like a bracelet too! OOH WAIT I KNOW! She has been wanting one of those huge teddy bears. Just bring one over and she will be yours, trust me." I say.

"Ok will do, but one question. Where am I supposed to buy one?" Grayson asks.

"Don't worry gray, I got you covered."

*******

*Victoria's POV*

I hear the doorbell ring and I rush downstairs. I open the door and see a humongous teddy bear, but no human.

"Um, hello?" I say while laughing.

"Hey Victoria, its Gray. I'm behind the teddy bear." I hear Gray say in a muffled tone.

He is just so adorable (Gray & the bear). I take the bear and we start laughing really hard.

"So, why did you decide to stop by and give me this?" I ask while still laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot... Will you like be my girlfriend? If you-" I cut him off before her finished.

"Sure," I giggle and I give him a huge hug.

The rest of the day we sit in my room, on top of the bear, watching Netflix and eating ice cream. I never want it to end.

Greatest start to summer ever.

******

*Emma's POV*

I can't believe E and Sarah are still dating. I can't wait to finally do what I've been wanting to do to Sarah all along. She can't steal my boyfriend, and I will be more than happy to teach her a 'little' lesson.

********

*Sarah's POV*

Im staying the night at Ethan and Grayson's house since my aunt and uncle aren't home anyways. Ethan gives me one of his t-shirts and gives me a pair of his sisters, Cameron, shorts to sleep in.

When I'm about to lay down on a bed next to Ethan, Grayson comes running through the door.

"SHE SAID SURE AHHHHH SHE SAID SURE!" he said as he jumped up and down. Gray was still a 5 year old at heart, and that's why I love him so much. (Friend love, NOT love-love)

"That's great Gray, Now get some sleep." I say as i giggle a little.

I heard my phone buzz and I got a text from Allie.

From: Allie
Hey! I was wondering if you would like to come to a party that I'm having this weekend? Bring Ethan if you want!

To: Allie
OF COURSE!

This was going to be an amazing summer.... Or at least I thought so...

***********

Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for such a short chapter! Like & vote! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR GETTING BE LIKE 120 READS AND I KNOW THAT ISNT ALOT BUT IT IS FOR ME!