coming home

[Warning: this is probably going to be a short, unedited chapter]

Sarah's POV

Today is the day Ethan's coming back. I wasn't really all that excited, after all the drama that's happened this past week. I didn't bother to go see him at the airport, so I told Victoria to tell him I was just feeling sick. And I was. I was feeling sick and tired of all this bull shit.

Ethan's POV

I was excited to see Sarah again! As I got off my plane I searched around for her. I only say Victoria though. She looked really pissed off at me.

"Hey... Um have you seen Sarah?" I asked her.

"Yeah. She's sick and she's at home." She said as she rolled her eyes at me. Well damn.

I headed over to Sarah's house right away.

Sarah's POV (A/n sorry for switching POV so much lol)

I heard the doorbell ring, and when I checked through the window, it was the 'one and only, Ethan Dolan!' I decided to open the door and hear his part of the story.

"Sarah! I've missed you soooo much!" He said as he hugged me.

"I'm sure you did..." I mumbled, and didn't bother to hug him back.

"What's wrong?" He asked, trying to look all innocent.

"Don't you 'what's wrong' me! You know what you did!" I said raising my voice at the end. He just stood there, confused.

"I'm never going to be good enough for you, am I?" I said, tears streaming down my face. He tried to wipe them off but I shoved his hand off of me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked again. I was tired of this 'playing stupid' act of his.

"You know what? If you're to big of a coward to admit it, go the f*ck away." I said as I slapped his face.

"Have a fun time with that maria chick too! Might as well fuck her while your at it." I added, flipping him off. He stood there in shock.

"Sarah..." He started, obviously unsure of what to say.

"Save it. Thanks for the great birthday present!" I finished, slamming the door in his face. I ran up to my room and just cried and cried.

------------------------

I was about to go over to Victoria's house, until I saw Ethan, still sitting on my front porch.

I opened the door and just looked at him. He turned around and I could tell that he had been crying. I saw a red mark on his cheek where I slapped him. I could help but smile to myself. I taught that little fucker a lesson.

"Well...?" I asked, waiting for him to say something.

"Sarah, I swear she means nothing to me," he started to say.

"Then please explain why your tongue was shoved down her throat, 'oh so innocent Ethan'." (Note the sarcasm) I said, cutting him off.

"I made a mistake. I'm not going to say I didn't kiss her. I know I did. I regret everything I did. Do you trust me?" He asked.

"Well its kind of hard to trust someone who cheated on you..." I said.

"Sarah, I'm sorry. Ill do anything to make it up to you. Your everything to me. I can't lose you," he said, choking on his words.

I pulled him up off the ground, then connected out lips. I roughly kissed him at first, and I could tell he was shocked. But then, our lips were perfectly moving in sync.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you more."

Hey guys this chapter was super short lol and there are only two more chapters in this book and I'm putting them up today so yeah