Memory

||Vile Crown||
Memory: Forgotten 

Torn leaves graced with the blowing wind before him as he stared upon the shining beauty of the sea, with the sunlight hitting against the waves of water, reflecting a glittering sensation. Such a beautiful sight to behold, With Sunset coming soon. He stood up off the ground, the grass making a soft ruffling sound as he moved.

Looking at the sea before him one last time, he took a deep breath to brace the wind before walking off the coast. It's not everyday that you can see such a sight, he made the right choice to stay and admire it for such a short yet worth amount of time.. at least that's what he thought.

Moving along the path, Golden light seeped through the leafs of Pinecones with his shadow covering some of it as he passed through, making his way back to where he belonged.

The Palace of Sol.

He didn't exactly belong there, The king just convinced him that he was. But all he did was trouble everyone out and cause chaos to the place. He felt himself being left out from such higher individuals before him.

But does it even matter?

As long as he followed orders, he should be fine. He never understood why he was one of the Seven Importance.. neither did anyone tell him why, each individual represented something that suiting their Place.

(i) Mercury - The representative of Judgement and Guilt. Where you can't escape his watchful eye. Every move is a suspicion, Every breath is a constellation, nothing can go against his Judgement. Whoever you are.. he always sees through what lies beyond your layers.

(ii) Venus - The representative of Leadership and Forgiveness. Although his representation doesn't show it, His role suits him the most, with his forgiving personality and brains of Leadership, he's one of the main reasons why
The kingdom's stable

(iii) ? - Their identity was not to be uncovered, But according to Sol, They're the Representative of Life. They're yet to Be one of the most important out of everyone. And yet no one was fitting enough to take the role... at least not yet

(iv) ? - The representative of Chances and Positivity. No one managed to take this role for many decades.

(v) Mars - The representative of Violence and Disguise. He is in the act of every shape of Violence from the kingdom and yet his kind smile and shining eyes fools everyone of what his Representation is meant to be.

(vi) Jupiter - The representative of Intelligence and Power. His Poets and wise words just says everything about his role. Although he was meant to be representative of Hope and Freedom, He was, unfortunately, unfitting for such a role.

(vii) Saturn - Representative of Purity and Kindness. His beauty and grace can be the first thing you'd notice when walking along pass him, The pureness of his soul shall be blessed by the stars..

(viii) Uranus - The representative of Art and Determination. His works of Art shall never be forgotten, for thou these canvases will always and forever hold beauty. Everything that his brush touches will end up the popularity of the kingdom and beyond it.

(ix) Neptune - The representative of Mystery and Protection. No one really knew much about him. Although his kind words and caring soul shall always be remembered all th

(x) Planet X or Hades- The Representative of Jealousy and Pride. For once such oath of Royal Blood, he never Destined to inherit the throne but for was instead replaced by someone his father was never related to in the first place.

And Finally...Him, Pluto. No one really told what he represented, not even Sun. He didn't know neither will he ever will.

Unless...

"Ah, of course.. after years and years of wondering, I think I finally know what I represent." He stopped in the middle of the dirt path, turning his head back to where he used to be sitting..

Pluto. The 11th representative from Sol's kingdom, The representative of Grief and Failure. It all made sense on why no one told him, It might've hurt but it was true that he truly fit this role.

"Oh mother Gia..Forgive me for my sinful existence. I was never meant to be here. I deserve such position."

Like tree's swaying along the breeze, Everyone adored the other, Getting along with such short amount of time. But only one kid didn't manage to fit in. With such existence, his only purpose was to help his beloved family but even he couldn't do such acts when they needed him the most..

"Plutón, I'm fine"

"But Hermana! I- I can't just leave you!"

"Plutón, ahora!"

"A-ah....Lo siento!"

He ran away like a coward, No one should've gone through such acts, but the current king was too cruel. He saw Pluto's sister's beauty and thought that she was a toy to be used..It was cruel, Seeing her being hurt and touched in such unspeakable ways...

It was until she couldn't take it anymore...

The White Carpet was now stained with a pool of blood, Letting The King's anarchy fall down with his pathetic form onto the ground..

She did..she... actually did it..

She looked at her silk hands, her fingers covered with a crimson liquid with the candle stand she was so tightly holding.
The king's Screams of agony were now over after experiencing such fortunate fate. A smile crept up her face, It's over...!

She can rest now.

Lifting the candle stand up, pointing the sharp edge towards her, she muttered a silent prayer.

"Oh dear almighty heavens, I might as well suffer for my actions but justice must be served. I couldn't take his cruelty anymore. he was no king, he was a Tyrant, a Disappointment for the kingdom. Although I might leave my precious brother behind I know that some day he could stand up for himself and be less than just a forgotten Celestial.

I beg you to Protect him."

Ignoring the Tears she was emitting, his held the Candle stand tightly before Stabbing her chest to it hard, ignoring the pain she felt, she collapsed onto the ground where a soft smile still existed onto her face with or without the light in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Plutón..it was all I could do for you."

Authors Note:

(

!!NONE OF THIS REPRESENTS GREEK MYTHOLOGY!!!)
Holy Moly, Since when did I get so poetic? I'm just kidding, that was worse than a 5 year old sophora kids.

But Anyways, WHOO! Pluto had every right to go against society!! Although his sister went through most of it, damn the guilt is still heavy 😞

Oh and yes, Pluto is Spanish! Idk why I thought it just suited him to be one.

But I hope you enjoyed today's Memory (idk what number, someone please remind me 😭) because I wrote this at 2 am. I don't even know why I was even awake in the first place 😒

But anyhow, Byeeeeeeee!