Memory

||Vile Crown||
" I don't deserve this.."
{Only about The two Ice Giant's Childhood}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around The Early Winter, Fall had just finished and Winter's cold breeze was ready to blow and give a heartwarming sight of snow around The kingdom, if there was no snowstorm of course.

A little Boy by the Name Of Uranus, had just got out of Detention after causing trouble.

What did he do, you may ask? Well it's simple, he pushed a girl off the stairs after years of being mocked by them. The girl had a concussion..and well, they deserve it.

Nothing interesting happened in detention, he just sat around cleaning erasers and looking out the window and watched the Birds fly by in search on where to go before winter came.

But now that school was over and he had to get out, he had nothing to do. His home was a mess with yelling parents and alcoholic Brother. So instead of going to that hell, he just stayed somewhere near the forest, where a frozen lake was. He'd usually just skate or eat alone there but...today was different...

As usual, he placed his bag behind a large rock and put his skating boots on. Stepping onto the stabilized ice, he began to glide off, feeling the wind blowing against face as he savored the moment he was having. Out of the things he did, places he went, and memories he built, this was and only happy place he knew...The only place that can make him forget about his problems...the Place where he can just freely do whatever he wanted.

As the sound of ice scratching again the blades of his skates, He glided graceful around the frozen lake, the wind guiding his way and the ice showing the direction. He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the moment....

It was almost getting dark now and Uranus had to go back home, he took off his skates and placed it on his leather backpack before strapping it against his shoulder. With everything needed, He was ready to leave this place and come back tomorrow when he suddenly saw someone off the coast. It made him feel weird since he thought he was the only one who knew this place. Apparently not.

His curiosity sparked, leading him to approuch this person. As he got closer, he managed to get a clear view of him, it was a boy around the same age as him!

"Hey you!" He shouted, making the boy turn to his direction..

"Yes?"

"Uhh..who are you and what are you doing here?"

The boy snickered before taking the basket near him and started rummaging through it while answering "The name's Neptune. And I'm here to enjoy the view!" He then pulled out a sandwich and handing it to Uranus before asking "and you?"

Uranus hesitantly took the Sandwich, staring directly at Neptune. Even if he just met this person, he felt the urge to just..trust him.

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts and answered Neptune's question... "Uranus..and don't you dare laugh-!"

Neptune tilted his head a bit and smiled "that's a nice name.." he complimented before turning back to the view of the frozen lake. "It's pretty isn't it?"