:P

Hello! Sorry that I haven't updated for 2 days(? Idk) but I just finished my exams! Anyways, this isn't an official chapter since I'm planning to post Chapter 4 and 5 at the same time to not make you wait any longer.

But my main purpose of this Chapter is to introduce Pluto and X

But before we get through all of that, let's talk about these two MF first. from what I remembered, I think I didn't mention that Pluto went missing neither did I say anything about Planet X when I first Published the introduction, and I'm very sorry for that!

But anyways, here's some info about them..

Personalities—
Planet X is what we call the "rebellious teenager" type of person, He doesn't like to be pressured and gets triggered almost pretty easily. He's pretty good at Combat and was the "supposed-to-be Prince" but ran away.

Pluto is usually just a "lone Wolf", Keeps to himself and stays locked in his room, pretty similar to how Neptune is now. He writes romance novels and maybe even Fanfictions.  he publishes these books in a different name, Practically keeping it secret from almost everyone.

Now that that's Settled, Let's get to the Relationships of These two!
Relations too ...—

S: Strangers
A: Acquaintances
F: Friends
C: Close Friends
L: Lovers
E: Enemies
I: It's Complicated
N: Not really sure..

。⁠*゚⁠+Pluto。⁠*゚⁠+

Sun (A) - Barely knows him, only knows the fact that he's The king. They never interacted neither did they even made eye contact.

Mercury (C): Besties! They Gossip all the time and usually cracks up jokes With him. Sleep Over Buddies!

Venus (N): Used to like him (not in a romantic way you weirdos) but doesn't even recognize him anymore with this new attitude of him.

Earth (S): "Who's The F*** even are you??"

Mars (F): Battle Comrades. They always have Combat Practice together, nothing more than that. Friends in The Field, Strangers in The Palace.

Jupiter (I): Jupiter avoids him..for some reason..

Saturn (C): Gossip Buddies, They get along Very well because of their Addiction in Fashion and Romance.

Uranus (A): Only knows him because of Neptune.

Neptune (F): They Throw Paint at eachother for entertainment. Usually blames him for the mess.

Planet X (I): They have some sort of Beef because of X's Hatred about the Other's.

? (S): "Excuse me, Who??"

。⁠*゚⁠+Planet X。⁠*゚⁠+

Sun (E> One Sided): He hates him to the core.

Mercury (I): used to Admire him, but now..he despise him.

Venus (I-F): Used to be close Friends but separated after he ran out..and now that he's back, He still consider him as a friend. But obviously, Venus says otherwise.

Earth (A): Met him once with a Girl named Theia (The Princess of another kingdom) making out—

Mars (A): Never really got the chance to talk to him.

Jupiter (E): weirdly obsess with him..

Saturn (Ex-L): only used him for Fame.

Uranus (Past-F): They used to be close Friends, childhood once even.. but after Uranus spent more time With Neptune, it changed.

Neptune (E> One sided): Hates him for "stealing" Uranus's attention away from him.

Pluto (I): Doesn't know what to feel about him.

? (L): "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" Ahem...yeah..

———
That's all I did today since I'm lazy :p

But I'm still working on the....

*Dramatic Drum sounds*

MOONS, YEAH MY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL VIEWERS! YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! THE MOONSS!!!

I'll try to include many of them as possible,  even though most of them won't be there, I would like for you to read some info about this AU because...uhh..idk?