introductions!

Hello! Welcome to SHR (Solarballs Human Royal) AU!
This AU is where the celestial bodies are personafied. in here, we'll be reading about the "solar system" as people. This is royal AU so yes, there will be royal's and stuff

Please remember that this is just an AU and is not involved in the actual show, any ship or personalities may not match the character on the show but I'll try my best to tho.

I'm not here to insult/discriminate the show developers rather than because I wrote this for the entertainment purposes

[Characters]
•Terrestrial Planets•

<Sun>
-Male
Position: (?)
C/I: ~He has intense mood swings and is very aggressive. He likes to keep everyone in place, and will not have any second thoughts on punishing someone who goes against the rules. He is a bit clingy but does know how to respect personal space (he just doesn't wanna)~

<Mercury>
-Male
Position: (?)
C/I: Mercury is the type of character that is usually picked on, although he is starting to know how to stand up for himself, he just chose not to out of fear that he might hurt someone with his words.
He is the closest "Friend" of Sun which means He's the only one to experience the worst parts of His mood swings, thus, getting hurt in the process.

Other than that, he's very friendly and will not hesitate to help.

<Venus>
-Male
Position: (?)
C/I: Venus is often Mistaken for having anger issues and abusive but in reality, he is just struggling on how to keep his emotions in check, he tries his best to stay calm but it doesn't work either way. This happened all due to how he was raised.

Ever since the "Goddess of Beauty" incident, where everyone made fun of him. He just snapped and had beaten up one of the guards of the palace. He is guilty for his actions but doesn't show it due to the fear of being seen as weak and everyone might make fun of him ones more.
-(In other words, He has some issues and needs help.)

<Earth>
-Male
Position: Traveler
C/I: He is an egotistical narcissist that is not afraid to call you out when you make the slightest mistake. This is one of the reasons why he almost died for spreading rumors of his previous' kingdom King. He managed to escape with Luna trailing behind him.

He is confused of these new people around him and why did they even took him in.

<Mars>
-Male
Position: Guard
C/I:

He wasn't heard from ever since he was sent to find....him.

•Jovian Planets•

<Jupiter>
-Male
Position: Poet
C/I: People usually mistaken Jupiter as The Sun's brother.

He is a poet and one of Sun's helpers when it comes to the economic system and battles, he is a strategist I guess. But other than that, he is just a very intelligent poet that can speak 4 languages.

He is blind on one eye after encountering...that doesn't matter.

<Saturn>
-Male
Position: Designer/Organizer
C/I: He is usually mistaken for being blind because of the ring that was wrapped around his eyes, but in reality, he's just using it for style.

He is the Royal designer of the royal family and is the organizer for events that may happen in the Palace.

He is a very...VERY close friend of Jupiter.. maybe a bit too close..

<Uranus>
-Male
Position: Royal Painter
C/I: In the past, People made fun of him for his name but thanks to Neptune. They stopped. He is the painter of the Royal Family and the most quiet one yet.

He tends to keep things for himself and only opens up once in a while to one person...which you guess it. Neptune.

But that all stop after...

<Neptune>
Position: (?)

MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING MISSING

<Pluto>
-Position: Dead(?)
C/I: Went out to Find Planet X. But never came back.

Well that's all I have to say now, please be patient for the first chapter to be released

Have a pleasant Day/Noon/Night.