Chapter 3

||Vile Crown||
•chapter III: What was done•
(The ninth giant is called or X)
!!May contain Blood!!
-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

mysterious and dark,
A frozen life lost in the vast of mystery,
A lonely mind inhabited by darkness,
It's heart made of ice and stone.
Hope cannot see it,
Nor its light pierce the frigid frost,
A distant world lost to time,
A world of eternal solitude.
a mysterious and dark world,
A desolate orb, lost in a sea of endless questions,

Unseen by light or life,
It remains a frozen mystery in space.
Forever waiting to get its revenge
Until it finds the right time to strike.
They shall stay put as the Protector was already struck first.

1 down..7 more to go.

"So..it's been a while hasn't it, X?"

"M-mercury, we can talk about this-"

Mercury cuts him off and leans back against his chair. "Not really. While the Sun is busy with Uran. Let's have a chat."

X's POV:

I sat there silently, it's not like I can do anything since I'm tied up in a chair with chains in my hand. Honestly I am impressed by how strong Mercury is despite his size, like the dude literally dragged me around like a dog! I guess that's one example of "never judge a book by its cover" or something like that.

Mercury stood up with the sword hanging on his back. He slowly approached My way..from the looks of it, he surely hates me..for some reason.

"Let's put all of the "sneaking in" things to the side. You did a bad job at it anyway." Ouch, that hurt..

I shook my head and stared back at the shorter one. "What do you want to talk about.."

Before I even realized, He suddenly slammed the table with his fist, making me flinch. I looked down at the metal table and saw a huge dent impact onto it.

Holy fuck, I'm screwed...

I looked up at him, clearly I am shaking because of how terrified I was. I can almost feel my blood draining out of my face as I wait for Mercury to speak..

He stared at my soul for God knows how long before standing up straight and grabbed my collar, pulling his face close to mine.

"You better give me a good fucking explanation onto why did you do that.."

"Do what-?" His grip tightened on my neck before he suddenly slammed my chin onto the table..

"ARGH-! Mercury, what the hell?!"

"Answer the question."

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Oh don't act stupid, you and I both know that you have some knowledge of Neptune's disappearance, Same with Pluto..."

I fell silent.. I mean, I don't know what happened to Neptune, but Pluto..is he talking about that incident? That was a long time ago!

"Mercury. Are you seriously still not over that incident of Pluto?"

"Yes. Got a problem with it?"

"Nope..no sir." Geez, since when was Mercury this terrifying? The last time I saw him was that he was such a weakling that doesn't have a backbone. Always such a crybaby and a whiney Bitch...but now..