Chapter 18 pt1

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this chapter happens during ep 15 of skibidi toilet multiverse and yes this is another multi part chapter again

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

Brown was in the bigger officer of the warehouse as he was the only one in there as he is making some of the inventions from the blueprints he found from the base he destroyed.

Brown currently was working on the finger laser invention as he tweaked it a bit so instead of it firing from 1 finger it fires out of all of it and he was aswell working on another one of those inventions form the blueprints.

Which was the rejected weapon for titan cameraman which was called the Triple Laser Braclet or TLB for short.

It was 3 lasers all stuffed into a metal box like braclet thing that was attached to the arm which had 3 metal platings attached to the sides and top of it as these would move forward and cover all 3 lasers entirely as the 3 metal plating would form a pyramid like spike at the front once they all move forward and cover the lasers entirely.

{My drawing below is what it looks like}

He activated the TLB as it formed the pyramid like spike as he use it to punch a hole through an metal plate which was succsesful

As brown wondered how the drones and droids he assigned to build the different version of scientist cameraman's mech were doing with it.

As brown put the TLB on the table as he started thinking of which invention from the blueprints he stole from the alliance base he destroyed he should build next.

But in the back of his mind he couldn't help but wonder what his next move will be if the alliance finds out about him and the drones and droids if anyone notices the missing agents currently here, haven't gotten back yet as he hopes they just think they got killed by some skibidi.

Meanwhile somewhere else

In a large room, multiple alliance agents had gathered there to discuss the current dilemma they were facing right now.

"As you all must know by now, we have some problems on our hands right now." The eader of the camera faction said. "One of our special agents, Plungerman has been seriously injured in a fight with a new toilet and a certain tv, but luckily he was saved by an special agent from the tv faction." He said.

"And we have reports one of our bases had been destroyed and the brown menace has gone back into hiding once more, and the titan of the tv faction js currently hte only one available to fight with hthe rest getting repaired and upgraded." The cameraman leader said.