Chapter 15

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this chapter takes place after ep 13 but before ep 14 of skibidi toielt multiverse

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV {picks up after awhile after chapter 14 pt2}

Dovy flew around the city, giving orders to other droids and drones from what brown wrote on the clipboard he gave dovy. As dovy was giving orders a long ranged drone holding a notebook flew up to dovy.

Dovy wrote on the clipboard 'whats wrong?' The other drone then wrote on its notebook 'we have a problem'

Dovy wrote 'whats the problem?' The other wrote 'we have some intruders or as our creator calls alliance agents at the mines' dovy wrote 'what?! Did anything happen?'

The other drone wrote 'one of the assault droids questioned them and the supposed leader said they were just resting nearby and didn't know they were interuppting'

Dovy wrote 'where are they now' the other drone wrote 'still at the mines gonna be escorted to one of the facilitys that we fixed up when we found the mines'

'What will we do with them?' The other drone wrote, dovy wrote 'for now keep them there i will go visit them later for now just keep them there and continue questioning them'

The other drone nodded and flew away as dovy continued flying around hte city checkign if things are going smoothly and giving orders to others.

Meanwhile somewhere else

Brown was working, doing it in the laboratory of the now ruined base#157.

and he had just finished making some new gear for himself to use in battle from the things he found in the base.

The first one was the gravity gun he found, he had made it look more similiar to a laser gun and added some pieces of armored plating on it and some small rockets for a quick boost.

The second was an attachable arm blade he made from some knives and blades he found around the base.

{The first drawing is the gravity gun and the second is the attachable arm blade}