Chapter 14 pt1

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this takes place during ep 13

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV  {a few hours after chapter 13}

Brown exited the abandoned house turning on his jetpack he flys threw the air finished what he was doing there, after a bit of flying he arrives at another city.

He lands ontop of an apartment building  and see a bunch of alliance agents chilling on the streets with dead skibidi toilets scattered across the street .

Brown crouches down and formulates a plan to quickly take down a majority of them.

He is soom covered in the black teleportation smoke as the same black smoke starts forming at the end of the street.

Some alliance agents notice and look at the black smoke curiously thinking its a tv agent, they then see 6 yellow glowing lights 2 of them being smaller than the rest.

Before they could move towards it brown flys across the enire street at max speed while firing his lasers on each side of the street with suprsingly only a few agents getting hit by the lasers.

As he soon reaches the end of the street  he grabs a cameraman by the throat and turns off his lasers and flys high up into the air and then looks back at the street.

The previously relaxing agents on the street were now all on alert as they look at their fellow agents confused why only a few of them were hit.

Before they could look at brown who was in the sky with a helpless cameraman in his grasp.

They all hear the sound of something crumbling the agents look at the buildings that were on the sides of the streets and see the buildings were all starting to crumble and collapse.

Brown had deliberately not aim for the agents specifically but the buildings instead. The agents on the streets try to flee but it was hopeless, as the dozens of agents on the street were buried and killed by debre.

Brown then looked at the cameraman he is holdign by the neck and flashes him with the purple hypnotising light.

"Tell me where base#157 is" brown ordered the now hypnotized cameraman he held.

Meanwhile somewhere else

At an alliance base, multiple important members of the alliance were all there to discuss about the recent events.

A high ranking cameraman was at the front and spoke. "As im sure all of you are aware, titan clockman will take a long while to return due to his heavy injures and being barely alive right chief clockman" the cameraman says.

Chief clockman responded "yes, our scientist has said that it will take a while before he will be ready to return to the battlefield those damned toilets did a number on him". 

The cameraman at the front then continued. "And we have recieved reports that the brown cameraman has reappeared and causing chaos on the battlefield once more, im sure you all are aware he is very dangerous since he was able to fight on par with plunger cameraman in the glitch toilet, but some of our scientist and a few others have suggested some ideas on how to deal with him."

"And not only that, but a certain traitorous tv most if not all of you are aware of, is alive and helping the damned toilets attack base#214." The cameraman said as he showed the recordings of base#214 being attacked as that tv helps them.