Chapter 17

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: just incase you missed it at the end of last chapter, irecentoy made a new book called 'Skibidi Toilet Hard Reset' you can find it on my profile page or search it. This chapter happens before ep 15 of skibidi toilet multiverse

------------------------------------------------ 

No ones POV

Brown walked into the bigger office of the warehouse and saw a couple of drones there working, he then walked over to a table and placed the blueprints and maps he found from the base he raided onto the table.

"Cna some of you prepare some materials so i can make a few of these, i will be back in a bit." Brown said to the couple of drones and droids in the room who all nodded as he left the ware house and flew off.

Brown flew across the city and then flew next to a close ranged drone who was overlooking the contruction of a lab.

"Do you know where dovy is?" Brown asked as the close ranged drone wrote 'dovy went to the nearby mines' brown nodded and flew over to the mines.

Brown landed at the mines near the city and walked over to a building next to the mines where he assumes dovy is.

He entered the buildingand walked down the halss for a bit to see a glass window overlooking dovy and a group of handcuffed alliance agents talking or negotiating or something.

He looks through the window watching what was happenign intrigued as the agents don't seem to notice him suggesting this window is a one way glass window.

Brown waited a few minutes as dovy left the room that held the agents and was suprised to see brown here.

"Dovy, can i see the clipboard i gave you  just wanna see whats been done and what hasn't." Brown said as dovy gave brown the clipboard as he looked and nodded seeing things were being done smoothly before handign it back to dovy.

"So, where did you find those alliance agents and what were you talking about with those them in that room?" Brown asked a bit curious

'They were near the mines and we brought them in for questioning' dovy wrote. "Hm, what were the questiosn you aksed and what were there responses?" Brown asked curiously.

'We asked why they were here and what are there motives and who they follow and where they come from. They're responses were, that they came here on accident and that they didn't know we were here and they follow/are apart of what they call the Alliance and that they come from a base a few towns over' dovy wrote.

"Hmm, have them be moved to seperate rooms or cells or whatever there is in this building until i think on what to do with them." Brown said as dovy nodded and told 2 assault droids to do that.

Cameraman 3029 POV

As i along with the rest of my comrades sat patiently in a interrogation room waiting to see whats gonna happen to use ever sicne that small drone that i think is called dovy or something left.

"What do you think there doing out there?" Cameramen 476 asked. "Idk, and didn't you already asked that earlier." Cmaeraman 269 said leaning againts the wall.

"Whatever happens, just stay calm. Hopefully they don't see us as a threat and let us go with a warning." Our squad leader large cameraman 459 said trying to reassure the rest of us that were gonna be fine.

Before anyone else could talk 2 of those beefy droids walk into the room as they started escorting us out of the room.

As some of us got worried or whisper to eachother as we are escorted out of the room we see the most shocking sight ever.