Chapter 10

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

Note: this is taking place during episode 8 of skibidi toilet multiverse

------------------------------------------------

No one's POV 

At a skibidi military base multiple alliance agents were tryign to capture it as the sound of teloportation and a huge cloud of black smoke appears in the middle of the battlefield.

Both skibiid and alliance agents watch in silence both sides siletnly hopong its one of their allys.

Out of the smoke is the scientist toilet in his mech with the gun of titan clockman attached to his tank, the skibidi start chanting their song in murderous happiness as the alliance agents start running away in fear.

The scientist fires its lasers at the fleeing agents as skibidi start charging at the running agents in demented happiness as rockets from helicopter skibidi rain down causing more fear and panic within the fleeing agents.

The scientists mech grins smugly as he makes sure to destroy all the alliance agents vechiles as he is soon covered in the black teleprotaiton smoke.

Just as fast as he appeared, he was gone as the skibidi went on a murder spree brutally killing the retreating agents.

Meanwhile somewhere else

Dovy and 3 other drones had come back from gathering parts as they fly into the warehosue and drop off the parts in the bigger office.

Dovy and the other 3 drones exit the bigger office to find brown and the 3 drones that stayed behind working on something.

{This thing is atleast 20ft tall}

After putting in the final touches brown turned it on.

Browns new invention started getting up from the ground and looked down at brown awaiting orders.

Brown looked amazed at his new invetion (oh wait, i haven't thought of a name for this type of robot) brown thought to himself.

(Nah, i'll think of a name for this type of robot later" he thought to himself, "okay, follow me outside" he said to his new invetion.

 The thing nodded as it and the droens wnet outside with brown, "okay see that tree over there, i wnat you to test out your weapons on it" he said to it as it nodded.

It walked over to the tree nad started firing its lasers at the base of it until it started fallignvtowards it, it then catches the tree and thenbreaks the tree in 2 and then throws the 2 pieces high into the air and fires its lasers at the pieces mid air destroying the pieces of the tree.