Chapter 5

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

{Hello} me/author talking

[Hello] text

Note: this chapter takes place as the same time as epsiode 5 of skibidi multiverse of dom studio

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV {2 hours after chapter 4}

Brown had finally fully scout out the city and cleared it of any other enemys as he discovered the car had an autopilot so he turned it on and hte car started drivign back to the hangar asb rown used the parts he has to make a second oneo f his new gun{the gun will be called the PEG} he removes hism achien gun and attches his second PEG gun to his right arm now he had 2 attahced to both of his arms as after a few minutes he sees the top of his hangar, but he sees multiple vans around the hangar so he turns off auto pilot and parks the car behind a bush. 

He gets out of hte car and looks to see qute alot of agents exiting the vans and approahcing or surronding his hangar as he loads all his speaker with knives and switched both his PEG's to PS mode and got ready tp attack as he pooks fo see whaf ganets he is dealign with 10 cameramen, 15 sepakermen, 8 large cameraman, 5 large speakerman, and most of them have weapons, brown goes to his car and grabs 2 more buzzsaw arms nad attach it to his back and grabs a axe from his car and turns on his jetpack and flys out of the bush and his pseakers emit a screeching sound catching all the agents of guard as brown beheads a large speakerman as he throws his axe at the head of a large cameraman killing him as brown prepares to fire both of his PEG's a cameraman waves his arms in the air and shouts "stop! Stop! We are not here to fight!"

Bown doesn't stop loading his PEG'S but asks "then what are you all here for?" The same cameraman then says "we are here to negotiate with you to join us" brown looks at hte cameraman as if he made a unfunny joke.

"Are you serious right now?" He asks with a bit of venom in his voice as hte cameraman says "yes, i am serio-" the cameraman gets blown to pieces by brown firing one of his PEG's at his head "you all think you were gonna be capable of making me join, don't make me laugh" brown says as he flys into a cameraman and cutsh is head off and fires a shot at 2 cameraman killing thsoe 2 as he beheads a large cameraman that tried to grab him as he sees 7 speakermen  rushing at him, he switches to SS mode nad fires at them stunning/paralaysing and leecrictuing them all  as he slices htem to pieces with his buzzsaw as he al lthe suddenly gets grabbed by a large speakerman as the remeaining 5 cameraman fire their paralysis guns at me but i cut off the large speakermans hand and using hish ead as a hsield beofre behading him and firing all the knives on my speakers at random direction killing 3 speakermen 4 cameraman and 2 large cameraman.

All the suddenly the remaining 3 large speakerman all emit a sound blast at brown surronding him tossing brown around as brown fires his PEG's randomly killing one of the large speakerman as he flys below anotehr nad cuts his legs off beforesawing itsh ead as herams into the last large speakrrman and stabbing the blade of hie right PEG gun into his chest before sawing his head of as he stands up and looks to see hte remaining 5 speakerman rushing at him the last cameraman firing his paralysis gunat at him and 3 lareg cameraman firing their rocket launcehrd at him and the other 3 large cameraman rushign at him as he swithces both hi PEG's to SS mode an fires at hthe gaents rushign at him as he beheads them while flying past them as he ges the rockets  of ht 3 large cameraman and axe kick one in the head before ripping itsh ead off and slammign it at the head of another large cmaeraman and firing his PEG into his lens and then he dodges a punch from the last large cameraman andbeheads him as he looks to see the last agent alive a cameraman running to the vans. But brown fires a shot at the vans desroying them as the agent starts runnign into his hangar.

Meanwhile in the hangar 

Something had entered the research library of browns hangar and found hte dead body of the insanity toilet and looked annoyed, as the cameraman runs itno the hanagr as he grabs a wrench to proctect himself as brown enters hte hangar "gotcha-" brown cuts himself off as he sees the cameraman having a large blade stabbing through him as his body falls lifelessly to hte ground as a pair of eyes look at brown as brown prepares his weapons to fight wahtever this thing was.

Meanwhile somewhere else

A resshirt cameaman was sitting in the breakroom of the cmaeraman base and noticed how soem agents who are usualy here weren't here as he sees a tablet left on the table most likely an cameraman forgot to grab it as the red shirt cmaeraman reads the message on the tablet and it says [go to ×××× and negotiate with this cmaeraman in a brown suit to join us] as he drops the tablet nad he screams in his mind (wait what?!). The screen fades to black 

Hello readers so it looks like i was bale to post this chapter before i have to go wiht my oher family memebers to the restaraunt. Well it seems some new opponenet has appeared unexpectantly and red shirt cmaeraman has found out brown is alive, can't wait to see what happens next see ya'll folks next time