Chapter 16

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: so if you haven't heard from other authors, theres been some people on amazon copying and pasting books on wattpad, such as discordslaughters after war and final descendants books and beaconbereal or samabdtom im now a speakerman and gboyskis my time in skibidi toilet book and many more. So if you see any of these shitty knockoffs on amazon please report them and if you don't have an amazon account then help spread the word, thats enough of my ranting.

Oh yeah and this takes place during ep 14 of skibidi toilet multiverse.

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV

Dovy flew over to the warehouse/base and saw that the construction of some more warehouses and an extension of the one beign used for a base was happening.

Dovy flew inside and see that all the drones inside were makign new drones droids etc with no issues and not slowing down.

Seeing everything was fine dovy flew out of the warehouse to check up on other things since everything there was going smoothly.

Dovy flew across the city and then flew into a clear opening near the city and see multiple droids bringign mateirals and building something there.

A long ranged drone flew up to dovy and wrote on there note book 'the progress on building the facility is going smoothly'

Dovy wrote back 'good, keep up the good work' the other drone gave a nod and flew and went back to helping build the facility.

Dovy flew off and into the city and then soon stopped infront of a large college which was being turned into a storage facility.

Dovy watched as quadrate droids carried thigns to be stored into the college that was beign turned into a storage facility as multiple asaault droids and close ranged drones added extra reinforcment or extensions onto the college.

Dovy flew off as everything was going smoothly here aswell.

Flying through a few streets amd taking a few turns dovy stops infront of a large mall that was nearly finished into being turned into another place for more droids drones etc to be made.

Dovy sees that there are already some new droids and drones already being made as the mall was nearly finished being turned into an robot making building.

Seeing everything was fine dovy flew off to the direction of a certain mine.

Meanwhile somewhere else

A group of alliance members marched through the streets of a random city.

"Does anyone hear that?" A speakerman said as a sound that soudned like the one the teleportation of tvmen make can be heard from a distance.

"Yeah i think i d-" a cameraman got cut off by a ball of electricity blowing up there head. The rest of the group look to see who did it.

And it was a medium sized toilet with a jetpack, a heltmet with electric poles on them, 2 larger electric poles attached to the sides of its toilets, 2 clawlike arms, and a tv with weird devices attached to the sides of it with holes in them on the front of the toilet.

{My drawing below}