Info chapter 1

{To explain what this is, info chapters are gonna be chapters dedicated to information of one or several characters it will be my way to give you guys thigns to read while waiting for the next chapter, and its my way of showing pieces of lore that i wouldn't be able to show in the story and these things may be updated if characters get improvements etc plus these are just for fun}

Name: electric pole toilet

Appearance: a medium sized toilet with 2 mechanical claws a jetpack 2 large poles attached to his toielt an helmet with poles and a tv with devices attached to the front of it.

Weapons/abilities: 

Mechanical claws: are able to produce electricity and make it form into different shapes.

Jetpack: allows flight.

Tv: it acts like a normal tv but with a few differnces and hte devices attached to it can fire out multiple bolts of lightnign in quick succsesion but needs some time to rest if used for long periods of time.

Large side poles: can fire out electricity and control machines and devices but currently cannot control anything bigger than an large speakerman and can control multiple thigns at once the maxiumum current limit of it is 10 things.

Helmet: it is worn to protect the wearer and the poels on it can produce electricity and intercept raidowaves and other thigns similiar to it.

Electric charge: he charges his jetpack along with his toilet with large amount of electricty increasing his pseed rapidly but still not as fast as glitch toilet

Backstory: the electric pole toilet before getting his upgrades was made to replicate his brother/gltich toilets abilities but it failed and he could not achieve the same speed and was considered a failure. He became angry and bitter everytime he saw something like glitch toilet or had the same speed as gltich toilet as it reminded him the failure he is leading to him wantign to prove he is better than glitch toilet even if he is not as fast.

When glitch toielt died he was still angry and bitter since he didn't get hte chance to prove he is better than his brother/glitch toilet. And after he had gotten his upgrades/ improvements he still feels bitter rage not being able to prove that he is better than his brother/glitch toilet since he didn't get to challenge glitch toielt before he died this leads to him wantign to personally kill plunger to show he is better by killign the one who killed glitch toilet and uses hi mas a vechile.

Hello readers. Didn't expect this did you? Well, thats all for now, see ya'll next time.

Word count: 458 words