Chapter 12

"Hello" talking

(Hello) thinking

[Hello] text

{Hello} me/author talking

A/N: this chapter happens after ep 12 and before ep 13 of skibidi toilet multiverse

------------------------------------------------

No ones POV {1 day after chapter 11}

The scene opens to the current base of brown, the warehouse, inside brown was working tirelessly ever since the battle with plugher from yesterday.

Brown has been working hard making new drones and inventing new ones, he had created 12 more close ranged drones and long ranged drones, aswell 4 more guardians {the robot brown created in chapter 10}.

During this time, he had given himself some small uprgades 2 mini lasers attached to his camera and some armored plating ttached to his arms to act like shields, he aswell made 2 new types of robots.

The first was the quadrate droid. It was a square/boxlike robot with 3 metal legs a singular eye and a jetpack and 2 robotic arms with the edge of the claws of it able to act like a taser but more powerful and can be turned on and off.

The second was the assault droid, its body was a little taller than a large cameraman, and had 2 speakers attached to its shoulders and large clawlike hands and blades attached to the sides of their arms and 2 small shoulder lasers and  a jetpack.

{Use the pictures i drew below to get a better idea of it}

{Brown made atleast 3 quadrate droids and 2 assault droid}

Brown turned the second assault droid on, as it turned on brown muttered to himself "the assault droids should hopefully become my main fighting force wants i make more and do some other things..."

As the assault droid went with the other one outside to practice its skill, brown jad pulled out a clipboard out from his coat and was writing somethings down.

He then puts the clipboard back in his coat as he hears a noise outside.

He walks otu of the warehouse and sees the close ranged and longranged drones he sent to find some more materials had arrived.

Each of the 20 drones that he had sent were carrying entire sacks of materials which they were carrying back inside.

"Good, good we have more materials. Everything is going smoothly" Brown said in satisfaction as he saw the quadrate droids practicing fighting along with the assault droids.

Brown looked at one of the long ranged drones and asked. "Did any of you come arcoss any alliance agents?" The drone shaked its head no as brown nodded.

After the drones were done puttign thigns in the warehouse brown called for all of his creations to the front of the warehouse.

Once all of them were there brown then said. "Okay, i have a big task for all of you and even one for myself."

"Dovy, you and all the long ranged drones get to work making more robots. All the close ranged drones go out and collect more materials while the guardians stay at hte warehouse and guard it, while the quadrate and assault droids continue trainign until 25 of your kind have been made then start taking over the city near us." Brown said.

He continued. "While for me, i will be out, Hunting. Incase you all finish these orders before i am back, i gave a list dovy of some extra things to do if that happens."

All of them nodded and started getting to work as brown flew off into the sky to somewhere.

Meanwhile somewhere else

The scene cuts to a group of scientists and a few others watching the recordings of the fight between plunger and brown.

"This cameraman rebel is quite skilled"

"Where did he get those weapons and equipment from hmmmmm"

"It is quite worrying that he can use the purple nad red light of the tv faction."

"Indeed, its good that we have this recording."

"Agreed, with the recording we can study his fighting style and be better prepared the next time he appears."

"I am quite curious on his motives."

"We'll need to find some way to coutner and capture or kill him before he becoems to big of a threat to ignore."

"He won't be to much of a threat if he is only working alone."

"But if he isn't....."

"It will make capturing him much harder."

"If, capturing him will even be the mission."

While the group of scientist were analyzing the recording a cameraman wearing a hat and coat taking notes of most of the things in the recordings and wrote some stuff down on a note book.

The cameraman wearing a hat and coat whispered to himself. "Without the fog the fight would have been much closer, considering that the cameraman in brown outclassed plugner in weapons and abilities, and that plunger had little info about his opponents abilities while the other being a former agent knew alot about his."

He whispred to himself again. "The advantages plunger has is his battle experience, skill, speed, reaction, and a few more things, this fight could have been close."

He wrote down the abilities and weapons the brown coated cameraman had and showed on the recordings of the fight.

Meanwhile somewhere else

A scientist toilet with a hat htat had the letters LHTS on it, the skibidi stood infront of a large tube with something inside of it, as a computer was next to the tube with the words displayed on its screen.

 |project:SAKS 78% near completion|

The scientist grinned deviously as i nthe background multiple other scientist toilets were working and creating new things and new upgrades.

Other projects were displayed on computer monitors in the background among them were but there completion not seen.

|project: EPT |

|project: TLT|

|project: MT|

A humanoid like machine was following behind a scientist in the background as 4 large toilets iwth metal arms were moving some heavy things in crates as the skibidi scientist watched this section of the labratory from a window satisfied by the progress and moved towards another sections.

The screen fades to black

Hello readers. I am sorry it took so long to publish chapter 12 i have just been busy with some stuff and i am sorry this chapter isn't that long i couldn't think of anything else to add due to some stuff and writers block.

Well, it seems like dovy and the rest got some work to do, brown is gonna be doign soem hunting and the alliance seems to be tryign to make osem coutners while the skibidi are working extra hard thats all for now, see ya'll readers next time.

Word count: 1119 words